SPFL Shambles

dummiesoot

Tell you one thing even though I knew for weeks theses tramps were getting the title it doesn’t make it any easier. Fucking hate the cunts more than ever!!

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, bluenoz said:

More bribery from Doncaster. It goes beyond bullying.

The sad thing is this was voiced on sky tv and no one batted an eyelid. It’s just accepted and as long as they get away with it the longer it will go on. I would love Hearts to stand up for themselves and take the corrupt shower of cunts to court. I have previously stated I would put to a crowd funding cause to get it done. Scottish football needs cleansed.

31 minutes ago, Brackley said:

Never thought of it this way before but the thought just struck me that expelling Hearts helps the scum in their quest for 10.

I know Hearts were gash but at least they were capable of giving them a game and taking points from them.

Now they get another easy ride against St Mirren and Dundee Utd are not going to stand in their way.

Hearts took 5 points off us and knocked us out the cup 

Don’t think they laid a glove on the bheasts 

Although I take your point 

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Spfl have published finalised league table. Unsurprisingly they seem to have omitted the asterisk that should be there but isnt.

I was watching BBC Reporting Scotland to see the weather forecast and the title winning part came on and so I put the subtitles on and I am sure near the end it said NO asterisk would be used. I may have read it wrong but I do  not think so.  :headwall:

13 minutes ago, stu43rigger said:

If budge is smart she’ll wait until money has been paid out to clubs, I’m not convinced she is very smart though

I see her a snivelling feeble old lady in the football world .She is as weak as piss and will easily be taken down in this 

Hears are even more gutless than us ,that’s saying something 

I know rules dont matter a fuck these days, but no new signings should be permitted to play for any of the teams still in the Scottish cup. This means the buying strength of scum shouldn't be able to help them should this competition resume. I'd imagine players will leave all clubs and their bigger squad will help, but I'd still say this is better to stop their corrupt treble than if inevitable new signings could play too. 

The natural inequality of this rule should nul and void this comp but obviously wont. They're more likely to cancel this rule. Anyways, from the SFA rulebook here it is for the Scottish cup..

12.5 When a Match which is postponed, drawn, or abandoned is played or replayed, only those Players who were eligible, by means of their registration, to be listed on the Official Team Line for a Club at the date fixed for originally playing the Match, are eligible to be listed on the Official Team Line for that Club for the rescheduled Match

7 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I was watching BBC Reporting Scotland to see the weather forecast and the title winning part came on and so I put the subtitles on and I am sure near the end it said NO asterisk would be used. I may have read it wrong but I do  not think so.  :headwall:

It was that Timmy Sheridan that was on and he said it so that counts for nothing.

1 minute ago, murzo said:

It was that Timmy Sheridan that was on and he said it so that counts for nothing.

I see, I must admit just seeing his ugly mug was enough with no sound, thanks for clearing it up I thought it was Specky who had said it. 

Today is another day where the pride of being a Rangers fan is enhanced.

In a pandemic they claimed being handed a title from a corrupt football authority is “the best yet” while people are dying and businesses are going to the wall.

Dirty undignified scum. 

Thank fuck Rangers are my team 🇬🇧

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

happier times 

Probably the last time we will ever see a Rangers man giving us a trophy

1269193510_sp_ai_st_mirren_rangers_21.jpg

What makes you think that? Nearly all of our successful managers were Rangers men.

30 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I know rules dont matter a fuck these days, but no new signings should be permitted to play for any of the teams still in the Scottish cup. This means the buying strength of scum shouldn't be able to help them should this competition resume. I'd imagine players will leave all clubs and their bigger squad will help, but I'd still say this is better to stop their corrupt treble than if inevitable new signings could play too. 

The natural inequality of this rule should nul and void this comp but obviously wont. They're more likely to cancel this rule. Anyways, from the SFA rulebook here it is for the Scottish cup..

12.5 When a Match which is postponed, drawn, or abandoned is played or replayed, only those Players who were eligible, by means of their registration, to be listed on the Official Team Line for a Club at the date fixed for originally playing the Match, are eligible to be listed on the Official Team Line for that Club for the rescheduled Match

Would totally fuck hearts though so they won’t be able to do it. Their squad will be decimated with relegation. 

21 minutes ago, murzo said:

The state of him holding up his wee bit of paper ranting at the camera,   can’t believe the national broadcaster gave him airtime. :wanker:Mental old deviant. 

1 hour ago, TamCoopz said:

Let’s be honest, the other way about and we’d me the same, hopefully we’d be winning on a more even keel though, they’ve had it all handed every way possible 

In a pandemic mate I'd doubt I'd be in convoys along Maryhill Road and off to Ibrox but there yae go 

Over the next few days I’m sure our board will be carefully considering what options are available as well as consulting with other clubs. It looks to me the SPFL have thrown down the gauntlet and challenging us to react by awarding the Tims the title.

As I see it there may be two options:-

1) the nuclear option, taking the SPFL to court to get the Tims  title removed & relegation scrapped based on hearts ex-chairman’s legal assessment last week. Leslie Deans(a lawyer) outlined 3 areas where the SPFL would lose in court following the voting farce last month. I genuinely believe the SPFL are in fear of  being taken to court & losing.This option would no doubt prove most popular among our supporters & would get support from other clubs.

2) accept today’s outcome but insist that Doncaster, MacKenzie & MacLennan leave their positions at the SPFL. This might be difficult because we might not get much support from other clubs but at the end of all this the removal of these three stooges must be ultimate aim regardless 

21 minutes ago, SK RFC said:

Would totally fuck hearts though so they won’t be able to do it. Their squad will be decimated with relegation. 

Allowing 4 teams to strengthen so that the relegated team isnt disadvantaged. Seems about fucking right.

The scum will invest this summer and as it stands at least those wont get to play. And tbh, I reckon Hivs would beat Hearts now anyways never mind when Hearts weaken.

3 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Anne Budge is correct, Hearts were expelled and not relegated. 

Relegation only comes at the end of a 38 game season and you are bottom of the league, that didn’t happen. 

They were expelled by a corrupt league body. 

Let’s all hope that Hearts go for it ,have their day in court and win ,

Would go a long way to invalidate completely this tainted title ,Even if that was to happen I can see the SPFL have their heads in the sand and as usual carry on regardless 

1 minute ago, HG5 said:

Hope so mate.

None emerging in my lifetime, I’m afraid.

What age are you? Things can happen very quickly in football although our board do love a surprise choice as gaffer

Archived