MyGers

CR3

6 minutes ago, badjon said:

WTF so is this a new tier to MyGers?  So launch a scheme that severely divides the fans and then add another layer to it or am I reading that wrong? 

VIP thing? Just looks like the same thing except marketed to hospitality folk.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, CooperSF said:

Should you receive a welcome email from MyGers?  Only email I’ve received so far is confirming payment.

Nah, that's all you get I think until you get the actual package through the post.

21 minutes ago, CooperSF said:

Should you receive a welcome email from MyGers?  Only email I’ve received so far is confirming payment.

I joined about 3.30pm yesterday mate. I got a confirmation email that also said I would get a welcome email within 24hours. Not received anything yet. 

3 hours ago, CooperSF said:

Mine keep going in my junk folder. Worth a check.

Bit of a shambles. 10pm last night and still hadn’t got my £25 voucher to use against MyGers so paid the £40 thinking I would get the 8am access so I can definitely get a top in my size. Wake up to see I didn’t need the membership to buy it off the Castore website at 8am and that they then finally activated my voucher at 9am. 

2 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Wonder if there will be any away tickets available to normal MYGers season ticket holders bar ST j and Livi 

You are right, by the time it all trickles down, there will be very few.

I ain't getting mygers as it will only encourage them, how much will it be next year.

I hope Bisgrove is on an unlimited performance bonus, as the board will be loving him.

5 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

It is nothing more than a scam to fleece fans without a season ticket / who go to away matches. 

Dan you kid on that much .No one ever bites .If I had said that .I would have had 3/4 calling me all sorts 😄

40 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Always Rangers Always rewarded ha ha 

Wish I had signed up, really want a birthday card for being a pure loyal supporter of Mygers fc 

Diny dae it mate it consumes yer life and a baws no even kicked yet 😂

5 minutes ago, Blues Brother said:

When does the package get sent? Think I’ve handed over £700+ and got nothing to show for it. Not even a scarf 

If you've renewed then you've retained your ST, so its not nothing.

In terms of the free gift, from the website:

When will my Welcome Pack arrive?

The first release of Welcome Packs are due to be dispatched from the 6th of July 2020. Delivery times will be subject to a member’s location but UK packs should arrive within two weeks and international packs should arrive within four to six weeks.
MyGers Members will also be able to track the delivery status of their packs.

If you experience a delay with your Welcome Pack, please email mygers@Rangers.co.uk.

On 01/07/2020 at 13:58, StewGer said:

Mine keep going in my junk folder. Worth a check.

I’ve just checked my junk folder. I’m now married to an Asian bride, getting tablets to make my cock 16 inches, got a long lost uncle in Africa (who I’m waiting on getting some cash from and I’m meeting up with a milf and her sister. 

Couldn’t see any junk in my folder tbh 

15 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

If you've renewed then you've retained your ST, so its not nothing.

In terms of the free gift, from the website:

When will my Welcome Pack arrive?

The first release of Welcome Packs are due to be dispatched from the 6th of July 2020. Delivery times will be subject to a member’s location but UK packs should arrive within two weeks and international packs should arrive within four to six weeks.
MyGers Members will also be able to track the delivery status of their packs.

If you experience a delay with your Welcome Pack, please email mygers@Rangers.co.uk.

Thanks for the information. 

The thing is we can’t attend the games. When I said I had nothing to show for it., I wasn’t being deadly serious. 
I know I’ll be back at games. I know I’ll get my strip and my welcome pack. 👍😀

Archived