New Ready Crest and brand evolution

Bydo

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Pretty much sums my thoughts up perfectly.

It has been easy to forget how bad we were after the New Year break and that is why unless we get 3-4 players in who are first team starters then I am a little concerned about this new season. 

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Can’t wait for us to announce that we are sacking  off  The Best as the teams come out of the tunnel  and replacing it with Adiago For Strings :lol:

As long as it's in D minor...Except when the Tim's are visiting. Minors arenae safe when their around! lol

51 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

Social distancing means you can watch the game at Ibrox in cars at pitch side/tank?

Only if they're Blue 3 wheelers.

Honestly one of the worst things I've seen. I seen a couple commenting saying "fans will moan at anything" but these wankstains in Rangers blazers are just changing for the sake of it too.

There's a big thing at play behind the scenes at our club. They'll do anything to drag us through change for change sake because they can. The likes of Stuart Robertson isn't a Rangers man, these folks are doing damage from the inside out, in different ways. They are just more subtle than the spiv's that were driven out. 

We've been unrecognisable for years. It's a sad day when I want David Murray and Martin Bain back.

5 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Honestly one of the worst things I've seen. I seen a couple commenting saying "fans will moan at anything" but these wankstains in Rangers blazers are just changing for the sake of it too.

There's a big thing at play behind the scenes at our club. They'll do anything to drag us through change for change sake because they can. The likes of Stuart Robertson isn't a Rangers man, these folks are doing damage from the inside out, in different ways. They are just more subtle than the spiv's that were driven out. 

We've been unrecognisable for years. It's a sad day when I want David Murray and Martin Bain back

That last bit has to be bullshit

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

They're still here just different people wearing their suits. 

I've heard that before tbh. Don't really buy it. 

But you never really know these days. Wacky bastard world of Scottish football. Nothing would surprise me anymore.

Just now, chris182 said:

That last bit has to be bullshit

Oh aye cos fraudulant takeover aside, we've been hitting the heights on and off the park with endless charade of numpties in charge.

BTW, don't misunderstand, I'm not saying I liked them too - I'm only meaning compared to what we've had since.

15 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Yesterday the Club launched the evolution of the historic Ready Crest & now we are handing the baton over to all our loyal fans to get ready to REACT. We want you to show us how you get #RangerReady.

Today is the launch of the fan engagement comp – we want our loyal & creative fans to celebrate what is a monumental moment in the club’s history in celebrating the new digital transformation and evolved crest.

Due to the climate we launched the evolution digitally so we realise you cannot have the hands-on experience with the evolution as we would have all liked to. However ready to react will allow us to come together until such a time when we can.

As the club moves forward with its digital transformation and brand evolution, we want to see your reactions and how you will help us drive this evolution forward.

Because we can’t physically interact with the new crest at the moment we have launched our evolution from a digital-first perspective, let us see how you show off the new brand at home & what Rangers ready means to you and your family, from fans near & a far.

For years the ready crest has been distilled in the clubs DNA and for the 20/21 season the word Ready will be featuring in various campaigns this is just the start of it.

There is no guidance from the club on what you need to do to enter this competition we just ask that however creative you are with this you do it safely. We can’t wait to see some of the entries these can be in the format of video or imagery.

Get creative fans as we will announce the ULTIMATE FAN EXPERIENCE PRIZE soon. The best selected entry will win a “Ready at home” prize for the new season and when we return to games in stadia there will be another top of this prize. Please note there will be only one winner, and this will be selected by various stakeholders at the club. The entry selected winner will be judged on by who ultimately defines what #RangersReady is.

COME ON ALL OUR FANS LETS GET READY!

Hide contents

6_Sunderland-v-Bradford-City-Sky-Bet-League-One.thumb.jpg.67772ccbfccb281128005c76bdec8644.jpg

This pile of nonsense reads like it was written by an 18 year old with no concept of grammar. Did we really need “evolution” that many times in the one press release? Not to mention the use of “&” mid-sentence, unbelievable.

They even managed to miss capital letters on “Rangers Ready”.   Is it really that difficult to proof read this type of communication before it goes out to the fans?

The club could put our statement saying “Neil Lennon is a honking fenian bastard” and some of our support would whinge and complain because it didn’t mention Lawwell as well. 

I don't overly concern myself as we are in a unique position of having 2 badges. One for the shirt, and this general logo which never appears on the kit.

The overlapping RFC is the main badge for me, but i would prefer we drop those 5 stars as it makes us look like Auckinleck talbot or something.

5 hours ago, roboscot said:

This pile of nonsense reads like it was written by an 18 year old with no concept of grammar. Did we really need “evolution” that many times in the one press release? Not to mention the use of “&” mid-sentence, unbelievable.

They even managed to miss capital letters on “Rangers Ready”.   Is it really that difficult to proof read this type of communication before it goes out to the fans?

Agree, very poorly structured release. 

12 hours ago, British_Empire said:

We've been unrecognisable for years. It's a sad day when I want David Murray and Martin Bain back.

Quivering mess of a statement that. What do you even mean ffs.

7 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Quivering mess of a statement that. What do you even mean ffs.

You're a quivering mess of a poster. 

They are making us unrecognisable as a club. Pish new badge that's been done by a ten year old on MS Paint, My Gers, letting celtic get titles they never won, no word on a random computer generating the fixtures celtic wanted because of no support, a hidiously executed Everyone Anyone campaign where folk can call us whatever they want with fear or reproach, having SNP top dogs guest of honour in our stadium, bleeding the fans dry in Bar72. 

We are a shadow of what we were. Thanks to this shower of cretins and the ones before them ..... (and aye David Murray before them too)

12 hours ago, British_Empire said:

Investors want wide ranging exposure and a new era of digital format will do that for them. It’s 2020 mate not the fucking 80’s anymore. 

change is good. If you sit still you will get left behind.  

we’ve needed rebranding for some time now. Our identity has been fucked for years. Times a changing 

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

Investors want wide ranging exposure and a new era of digital format will do that for them. It’s 2020 mate not the fucking 80’s anymore. 

change is good. If you sit still you will get left behind.  

we’ve needed rebranding for some time now. Our identity has been fucked for years. Times a changing 

It doesn't have to be the 80's 

We had that we Chinese guy lined up anyway, was his millions dependent on a pishy new badge? I bet you he couldn't even tell you who the SNP are, or what MyGers is. 

Why do folk like you always have to go to some extreme example to justify it like I'm saying we should have Michael Stone do the half time draw and our new crest should have UVF gunmen on them or something.

The new, pish, crest is like something a ten year old would do for arts and craft day - that's nothing to do with needing investment in 2020

4 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

We had that we Chinese guy lined up anyway, was his millions dependent on a pishy new badge? I bet you he couldn't even tell you who the SNP are, or what MyGers is. 

Why do folk like you always have to go to some extreme example to justify it like I'm saying we should have Michael Stone do the half time draw and our new crest should have UVF gunmen on them or something.

The new, pish, crest is like something a ten year old would do for arts and craft day - that's nothing to do with needing investment in 2020

Why do folk being called out for claiming there's some sort of conspiracy behind the scenes at the club take that to mean if you don't also shout conspiracy you must by default agree with every single thing the club does.

30 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

You're a quivering mess of a poster. 

They are making us unrecognisable as a club. Pish new badge that's been done by a ten year old on MS Paint, My Gers, letting celtic get titles they never won, no word on a random computer generating the fixtures celtic wanted because of no support, a hidiously executed Everyone Anyone campaign where folk can call us whatever they want with fear or reproach, having SNP top dogs guest of honour in our stadium, bleeding the fans dry in Bar72. 

We are a shadow of what we were. Thanks to this shower of cretins and the ones before them ..... (and aye David Murray before them too)

😂

You'd need to be a genuine mongo to think the new badge makes us unrecognisable as a club.

Who's that club with the new badge son? Dunno Dad, maybe Falkirk?

20200708_122106.jpg.58e9e87f888a50c17ccb

Just now, Pure_Quality said:

😂

You'd need to be a genuine mongo to think the new badge makes us unrecognisable as a club.

Who's that club with the new badge son? Dunno Dad, maybe Falkirk?

20200708_122106.jpg.58e9e87f888a50c17ccb

No I don't just mean because of that (and that's one of the better comparison pictures tbh) some of them are awful. I made a list - this is just another thing to add to it.

What I mean is the change for the sake of it aspect. If you think there's no difference between the budges. then that proves (one of) my points. It's because we can.

It's stupid and pointless. 

1 hour ago, British_Empire said:

this is just another thing to add to it.

It's not though, that's the point. It literally does not make our club unrecognisable as you can see from the pictures.

Some of your other 'reasons' are debatable at best too, while others I agree with.

3 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

It's not though, that's the point. It literally does not make our club unrecognisable as you can see from the pictures.

Some of your other 'reasons' are debatable at best too, while others I agree with.

Changing our badge, for the sake of it, is about certain folk (in my eyes) trying to drag us through stupid transformations for the sake of it.

If there's little difference in your eyes, why change it then? and again, it's the bigger picture and a pattern I see (and have seen for a while) 

There's making improvements and upgrades and there is just ripping the pish out of us.

2 hours ago, British_Empire said:

“Folks like you“ 😂 

blind man, blind. 

Archived