* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

I never read about mural when was this mate?

The stand behind the goal that joins in with the Main Stand. Down in the concourse they invited some local "artists" to paint the walls. One of the creations was a coffin with an inscription RFC RIP. There is an image of this somewhere on line.

Just now, Jakes Pal said:

The stand behind the goal that joins in with the Main Stand. Down in the concourse they invited some local "artists" to paint the walls. One of the creations was a coffin with an inscription RFC RIP. There is an image of this somewhere on line.

Jesus how petty 

5 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

The genuine confusion in the broadcast and written sports media is joyous. They simply cannot understand or accept that the Blessed Brendan may actually be fallible. The recurring theme seems to be that it is just a wee blip and normal service will soon be resumed to their satisfaction, the only reason other teams are above them is because THEM have been so poor. 

God forbid that THEM manage to turn things around soon, if they continue to struggle whilst we seem to be improving by the game, we could very well find ourselves fighting it out with Hearts for the title, a scenario that absolutely no one could have predicted.

Every piece or view I have seen has been about how great they as a team and individually WERE, and not how shit they are now. And rather than criticising them the general tone is either expecting them to bounce back or hoping they turn it round. All very different to how articles about us read. Not that I'm surprised though! And not that I'm bothered. It's actually quite funny seeing them all squirming and deflecting.

As brilliant as the weekend was . We need to rain it in a little for me .

There is no way that team are falling apart . It's a form slump . It happens .

The worst thing we can do is get ahead of ourselves , when we haven't even beaten them yet .

Keep the focus on us . And we can see where that takes us

34 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

Every employee of the club, but even still I would imagine playing/coaches take up at least 50 million of that?

That Luke Donnelly the ex youth player of theirs was saying they are paying Compper 40odd grand a week and the tims were paying musoundas full wage 36 grand a week.

51 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Every piece or view I have seen has been about how great they as a team and individually WERE, and not how shit they are now. And rather than criticising them the general tone is either expecting them to bounce back or hoping they turn it round. All very different to how articles about us read. Not that I'm surprised though! And not that I'm bothered. It's actually quite funny seeing them all squirming and deflecting.

There is a belief/hope in the Scottish media that it's just a poor slump and they they will return to form soon.

Also seen the ex taigs like Lambert and Lennon are being rolled out to remind everyone they are favourites. 

So much has been invested by the media in this 10IAR push that the thought it couldn't happen will be inconceivable. 

We just need to keep winning and making sure the pressure doesn't let up. 

2 hours ago, Ryju84 said:

The rest of Scottish football back in 2012 were told by the Taigs "we dont need Rangers, your teams will benefit, crowds will flock and the league will be more open".

Well guess what?! The only ones benefiting were the Taigs. The only ones the taigs knew would benefit were the taigs. They just lied.

Hopefully the other teams feel like complete arseholes now for believing the crap.

We told them "we will see you on the way down as we are climbing back up".
How prophetic were those words,and the cunts swallowed every lie the tramps uttered.
Save our Saturday :mutley:….where the tramps said they would go and support other teams when their scabby team were playing away from home.

3 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

There is a belief/hope in the Scottish media that it's just a poor slump and they they will return to form soon.

Also seen the ex taigs like Lambert and Lennon are being rolled out to remind everyone they are favourites. 

So much has been invested by the media in this 10IAR push that the thought it couldn't happen will be inconceivable. 

We just need to keep winning and making sure the pressure doesn't let up. 

We should be happy to let them continue with this party line .

Just nod your head . Lets do our business quietly and under the radar so to speak .

Without getting over confident . Miles to go

Archived