* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been irrelevant for about 2 years, in a position they’re relatively strong in, another to sit on the bench and show the English market that they generally use loans to sit on the bench, that’s why Liverpool won’t deal with them. 

Would be more annoyed if they signed a right back tbh, i love it when Lustig plays. Or an actual striker. 

The reality is Burke will be the big name signing on loan, along with a striker on loan whose the next £100 million player and it’ll be “we’ve kept all our superstars again, thanks to Peter and the board”. 

If Brown and Lustig are in their starting XI after January we’ll be laughing. 

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Been irrelevant for about 2 years, in a position they’re relatively strong in, another to sit on the bench and show the English market that they generally use loans to sit on the bench, that’s why Liverpool won’t deal with them. 

Would be more annoyed if they signed a right back tbh, i love it when Lustig plays. Or an actual striker. 

The reality is Burke will be the big name signing on loan, along with a striker on loan whose the next £100 million player and it’ll be “we’ve kept all our superstars again, thanks to Peter and the board”. 

If Brown and Lustig are in their starting XI after January we’ll be laughing. 

Can't see Rodgers ever dropping Brown. They've been screaming for it for ages now and he won't do it. In a wonderful way I actually think Brown is going to end up a huge part of their downfall 

14 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Who the fuck is he

Got a crazy move to liepzig for about £13 mil after playing 10 games or so for forest then has seemed to disappear off the radar albeit with a £15 mil move to West Brom where 3 different managers have not been impressed or played him much. All hype no product 

The bad news for us is I think Burke is a really good player or at least he has the potential to be

The good news is they won’t drop Forrest or Sinclair for him so he’ll barely get a look in

And even if he’s any good he’ll be back down south in the summer 

Also the more pointless cash they spend on areas they’re already no bad in like on the wing or up front, means they’ll have the same soft underbelly at centre mid and all across the back line to exploit for the rest of the season. No amount of unheard of African strikers or half decent wingers will make you good enough to stop Boyata and Lustig gifting the ball to the opposition 

2 hours ago, GA1972 said:

The bad news for us is I think Burke is a really good player or at least he has the potential to be

The good news is they won’t drop Forrest or Sinclair for him so he’ll barely get a look in

And even if he’s any good he’ll be back down south in the summer 

Also the more pointless cash they spend on areas they’re already no bad in like on the wing or up front, means they’ll have the same soft underbelly at centre mid and all across the back line to exploit for the rest of the season. No amount of unheard of African strikers or half decent wingers will make you good enough to stop Boyata and Lustig gifting the ball to the opposition 

This thread is not for appraising sellick signings it’s for laughing at the CUNTS

Archived