* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

6 minutes ago, DW1872 said:

I don't think he played much at all. Looked a good player earlier in his career (N Forest I think) but hasn't really seemed to kick on.

May turn into a very decent player but I struggle to see why they need to strengthen their wide areas when they only have 1 misfiring forward at the moment.

It doesn't exactly have the wow factor of Defoe! Or am I just biased?!

Yeah, he’s a good player but I’m not sure he’s much of an improvement if any on Sinclair and Forrest.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Broxi said:

I think that's a really good signing for them. Sinclair is off it so having Burke and Forrest down the wings could be deadly

Wit?😂 for a start Sinclairs probably playing the best he has in a long time the now, and how could Burke be ‘deadly’? He’s played less than 70 games for 4 different teams. Hardly deadly.

1 minute ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Wit?😂 for a start Sinclairs probably playing the best he has in a long time the now, and how could Burke be ‘deadly’? He’s played less than 70 games for 4 different teams. Hardly deadly.

One hat trick of tap ins doesn’t make Sinclair back to what he was. Burke will be good in the SPFL

17 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

He didn’t play much at all mate and in his time there they had 2 possibly 3 different managers and none of which played him, must be a reason for that, especially as he cost them loads. 

Manager after manager not playing him? May do a job for the rest of the season but doesn't look like a game changer as far as the title race is concerned.

3 minutes ago, DW1872 said:

Manager after manager not playing him? May do a job for the rest of the season but doesn't look like a game changer as far as the title race is concerned.

He was brought in under Megson, Purdew publicly slated him while he was there and Darren  Moore clearly didn’t fancy him either. 

1 hour ago, Broxi said:

I think that's a really good signing for them. Sinclair is off it so having Burke and Forrest down the wings could be deadly

Hank fuck your not in charge of our scouting if you think a cunt who has been condemned as a lazy selfish bastard is a good signing. How do you even come to this conclusion you must be as deluded as Brenda,also do yourself a favour and check the title of topic!!

Archived