* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Bears r us said:

From today's football gossip pages on BBC Scotland :rofl:

Timothy Weah insists his superstar father George urged him to move to celtic to work with Brendan Rodgers. (Scottish Daily Mail)

Brenda will be taking credit for it.

” You know George is a beautiful person, a really great guy. I met him years ago and I told him,    George , you’re a beautiful person , go and have beautiful children and call him Tim, cause we’re all tims here.   You know so the most dangerous striker at PSG is all thanks to me.”

32 minutes ago, murzo said:

” You know George is a beautiful person, a really great guy. I met him years ago and I told him,    George , you’re a beautiful person , go and have beautiful children and call him Tim, cause we’re all tims here.   You know so the most dangerous striker at PSG is all thanks to me.”

he was probably a fluffer for George when he sired wee Tim

1 hour ago, murzo said:

I read that in a NI voice. :mutley:

25 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Thought exactly the same...another ill phil story debunked in seconds

You see that's trauma at it's best forgot everything Christmas,New year all they can remeber is Rangers beating them.

Archived