* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

3 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Actually no m8, no one in my family was football minded, I was brought up in Ibrox Street, how could I not grow up with an interest in Rangers.

Thing is m8 we are having a laugh, they put them up we'll shoot them down and have a laugh, I would never laugh at the wee guy or his family or any cellic fan to their face about him but on here it's fair game.

Neither would I, I actually laughed out loud at the Hell in a cell pic :lol: But the faux outrage makes me cringe.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, martin93 said:

Fact is celtc are using his disability for their own benefit nothing more. Purely PR stunt

Absolutely, but the wee guy also gets to meet with the players in a way in which any other Celtic fan could only a dream of, and that's nice for him. Would you rather the wee guy didn't get to do all of this stuff, even if it makes him happy?

6 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Noticed that, throws her dolly out of the pram at some ridiculous stuff in the OT, then finds it acceptable to mock a disabled child!!!

Weird one alright!

She definitely has some sort of personality disorder, where by she craves being accepted and liked by people on a football forum. Used to feel a bit sorry for her on here but now I can see through it.

1 minute ago, lidorfc said:

Absolutely, but the wee guy also gets to meet with the players in a way in which any other Celtic fan could only a dream of, and that's nice for him. Would you rather the wee guy didn't get to do all of this stuff, even if it makes him happy?

What they are doing isn't right its as simple as that. Anyway what makes him so special why should he constantly be in the limelight meeting players all the time what about the many other disabled tarrier kids? 

13 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

So your saying it's like he actually chooses to be an RC or a Proddy or a Jew or a Muslim, chooses the clothes he wears, the food he eats, you believe the parents are not in the least bit interested in football and have no interest in cellic, the wee fella makes all these choices for himself.....aye mental gymnastics right enough :lol:

My 6 month old daughter already has a brick at Ibrox, I have cleaned Govanblue out of kid's Rangers gear.

Does she understand at 6 months, no!

Is she a Bearette, you better believe it!

4 minutes ago, GMac said:

Agree with much of what you say, but I guarantee every club in the UK including Rangers will have had club mascots for the day, some of whom will have disabilities. Celtic seem to be the only club in the UK who broadcast it and turn the kid in to a celebrity. And worst of all, they do it to improve the image of the club.

If I was his parents, every time I seen the happiness and smile on his face, that would be the most important thing to me.

Not sure I'd understand any parent who thought different.

Plus if was my child, it would be Rangers, so I'd be happy for them to get the PR.

2 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Am I really another whose seeing things they want to.

Child exploitation is illegal let alone everything else that club have done them having any involvement in a child's life is worrying not just because of the sex crimes they took part in but just in the general creepiness of them towards the Thai kids and this particular kid.

What exploitation, his parents obviously think the same as I would, that any happiness they can get for their child in his life is a good thing. The most important thing.

It's all just because it's Celtic to some, so that somehow justifies them mocking a disabled child.

Firstly! This is meant to be the laugh at the tarriers thread.....Has gone way too serious!!!

Secondly I grew up as a teenager with night time epilepsy.

My way of dealing with it was mocking it. I think people take stuff WAAAAYYYY to seriously at times, Jones (as bad as they are) are just fucking jokes.

Fuck the tarriers inferior bastards!

10 minutes ago, martin93 said:

Fact is celtc are using his disability for their own benefit nothing more. Purely PR stunt

Don't see anyone disagreeing with that

6 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

That's it in a nutshell.

Good night, I'm going in to give my little 6 month old daughter a cuddle, nothing makes me more happy than to see her wee smile!

Giving that wee guy the spotlight all the time is nice, especially for him, and I don't have one problem with it, when he's got a big smile having a good time then that's all good in my eyes, however, this is how it goes down

Celtic official: "And remember get Wee Jay in the shots and get him involved, makes us look good"

That's wrong, and everyone who knows Celtic knows exactly why they do it, they aren't called ambulance chasers for nothing, their look at us, look how nice and good people we are is nothing but creepy

3 minutes ago, martin93 said:

What they are doing isn't right its as simple as that. Anyway what makes him so special why should he constantly be in the limelight meeting players all the time what about the many other disabled tarrier kids? 

But it isn't as simple as that, the only reason you're acting as if this wee cunt getting to meet the players and go out onto the pitch with them is because it's Celtic, not because it's actually wrong.

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

Don't see anyone disagreeing with that

That's it in a nutshell.

Good night, I'm going in to give my little 6 month old daughter a cuddle, nothing makes me more happy than to see her wee smile!

Hope she's sick on you.

1 minute ago, lidorfc said:

But it isn't as simple as that, the only reason you're acting as if this wee cunt getting to meet the players and go out onto the pitch with them is because it's Celtic, not because it's actually wrong.

Yes it is, they are exploiting his disability to make themselves look good, the fact it may make him smile is secondary and irrelevant to their true agenda and reason behind what they are doing. Fact is we would never do anything like this

6 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

My 6 month old daughter already has a brick at Ibrox, I have cleaned Govanblue out of kid's Rangers gear.

Does she understand at 6 months, no!

Is she a Bearette, you better believe it!

If I was his parents, every time I seen the happiness and smile on his face, that would be the most important thing to me.

Not sure I'd understand any parent who thought different.

Plus if was my child, it would be Rangers, so I'd be happy for them to get the PR.

What exploitation, his parents obviously think the same as I would, that any happiness they can get for their child in his life is a good thing. The most important thing.

It's all just because it's Celtic to some, so that somehow justifies them mocking a disabled child.

The wag they use the kid for events and splash his face everywhere and "hero worship" him is exploration.

The smile on a kids face is wonderful but not sure how that equates to him being used by them for what is a pr stunt nothing more 

2 minutes ago, martin93 said:

Yes it is, they are exploiting his disability to make themselves look good, the fact it may make him smile is secondary and irrelevant to their true agenda and reason behind what they are doing. Fact is we would never do anything like this

So Celtic getting good PR is not worth making disabled child very happy. 

Priorities eh? :lol: 

22 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

So Celtic getting good PR is not worth making disabled child very happy. 

Priorities eh? :lol: 

It doesn't matter if they are "making a child happy" or not Its the way they are doing it which makes it  completely wrong. 

If someone went and robbed a bank/stole money from someone or some place and used the money to buy things for their kids or put a smile on their face does that make it okay because as long as the kid is happy eh?

You can make kids happy in many ways, no need to exploit and use them purely for your own benefit and no need to act like the kid couldn't be happy or smile if he wasn't being used by that club 

10 minutes ago, martin93 said:

It doesn't matter if they are "making a child happy" or not Its the way they are doing it which makes it  completely wrong. 

If someone went and robbed a bank/stole money from someone or some place and used the money to buy things for their kids or put a smile on their face does that make it okay because as long as the kid is happy eh?

You can make kids happy in many ways, no need to exploit and use them purely for your own benefit and no need to act like the kid couldn't be happy or smile if he wasn't being used by that club 

That's one really awful comparison as robbing a bank or stealing money from a business or person is crime. It's a complete false equivalence. We agree on the premise that they're doing it for PR, let's just leave it at that because we're not going to agree that this is some disgraceful example of exploitation.

1 hour ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Firstly! This is meant to be the laugh at the tarriers thread.....Has gone way too serious!!!

Secondly I grew up as a teenager with night time epilepsy.

My way of dealing with it was mocking it. I think people take stuff WAAAAYYYY to seriously at times, Jones (as bad as they are) are just fucking jokes.

Fuck the tarriers inferior bastards!

Self deprecation and mocking someone are not the same thing. 

Sellic use the boy for PR, which is pretty unpalatable. It's another example of them being being more concerned with what charity can do for them rather than what they can do for charity.

The few abusing him (as opposed to sellic) on here are almost as bad though.

I'll start this by saying that I quite like wee jay jokes, they can be very funny if done well (which they often are).

But some people here are taking the piss. The guy is having the time of his life and whatever motives Celtic have behind making him a public figure it's frankly ridiculous to suggest that 1. The boy doesn't even realise he's supporting Celtic and is being manipulated by his parents and 2. That this is, in any way, child abuse or even expolitation. 

Some people need to take a step back and breathe, then look at this (and certain other situations) rationally. Sometimes there aren't any despicable or evil goings on, even though it is Celtic.

1 hour ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

I'll start this by saying that I quite like wee jay jokes, they can be very funny if done well (which they often are).

But some people here are taking the piss. The guy is having the time of his life and whatever motives Celtic have behind making him a public figure it's frankly ridiculous to suggest that 1. The boy doesn't even realise he's supporting Celtic and is being manipulated by his parents and 2. That this is, in any way, child abuse or even expolitation. 

Some people need to take a step back and breathe, then look at this (and certain other situations) rationally. Sometimes there aren't any despicable or evil goings on, even though it is Celtic.

Fuck up, Declan.

6 hours ago, Siam69 said:

Noticed that, throws her dolly out of the pram at some ridiculous stuff in the OT, then finds it acceptable to mock a disabled child!!!

Weird one alright!

Never once did I say it was acceptable to mock a disabled child. People putting words in my mouth and making assumptions about me are par for the course.

Masuka just has a petted lip because he got called out for being inappropriate on a part of the forum where it was not the done thing but don't let facts get in the way.

Besides he is a child and even if he was not disabled he can't in law make his own decisions regarding matters such as being a club ambassador. It is always nice seeing ANY child happy, I just do not agree with that club, given their abhorrent past, cynically playing on that. In my opinion they are exploiting that child just like they exploit those Thai kids and I find that hard to take. Other than kids being club mascots and the occasional club gesture to an ill child, you do not see any other football club behave the way they do. 

They are all about the "please love us and forget about our child abuse cover up" mantra. Well I for one will not forget cause complicity in child abuse makes me sick! 

Archived