* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

It's nothing to do with the manager. They can afford to pay several cunts £50k a week, I'd be more worried who wasn't capable of strolling the league throwing money around like that.

I doubt Sinclair or dumbelly would be at the scum if it wasn't for the manager. Remember this is the previous managers team.

think it's everything to do with the cunt in the dugout tbh

25 minutes ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

It's nothing to do with the manager. They can afford to pay several cunts £50k a week, I'd be more worried who wasn't capable of strolling the league throwing money around like that.

They were essentially a mess with Deila and they had virtually the same squad.

Not trying to big up Rodgers but he's obviously a good coach and makes a big difference.

It's Rodgers, 100%. The form that he's getting out of a few of those players is night-and-day compared to last season.

Coming so close to winning the league with that Liverpool side was an incredible achievement at the time, put into perspective only by Leicester's win last season.

I despise those tarrier bastards with my entire being, but what they've done domestically this season has brutally put-down our #goingfor55 campaign.

Having said that, I don't quite understand why Rodgers, Sinclair and Dembelè are here. They're sacrificing their careers to win trophies which are losing value by the day and have been since 2003. To have managed and played in the Premier League, you have to have a certain superhuman level of drive, belief and motivation. So, when you're still young enough to do so, how do you settle for playing in front of half-empty gazebos for stadiums like Hamilton and Inverness up here? That baffles me.

33 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I doubt Sinclair or dumbelly would be at the scum if it wasn't for the manager. Remember this is the previous managers team.

think it's everything to do with the cunt in the dugout tbh

They laid the groundwork for the Dembele deal last January so I think he would have still ended up there even if Rodgers didn't get the job.

They've won the league with the likes of lego eater the main stream of the team, says everything you need to know about the rest of Scottish football including us.

They flatter too deceive 

Makes you wonder why Liverpool ditched Brenda if he is such a wonderful manager, he's good but not great.

21 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

This thread should now be ended

Start one again when we actually do have something to laugh about

It is a jinx 

Tbh, there's always plenty to laugh at when those cretins are involved. 

57 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Having said that, I don't quite understand why Rodgers, Sinclair and Dembelè are here. They're sacrificing their careers to win trophies which are losing value by the day and have been since 2003. To have managed and played in the Premier League, you have to have a certain superhuman level of drive, belief and motivation. So, when you're still young enough to do so, how do you settle for playing in front of half-empty gazebos for stadiums like Hamilton and Inverness up here? That baffles me.

Because no cunt else wanted Sinclair or Rodgers. Dembele wanted first team football with a team in the cl with a view of being moved on for big money, probably will still happen this summer. 

The folk on here biggin' up the tranny loving weirdo are creeps. 

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

This thread should now be ended

Start one again when we actually do have something to laugh about

It is a jinx 

They are strolling Scottish football at the moment, yet they still obsess over a club they claim doesn't exist, think some of their players are worth tens of millions of pounds because they are competent in a pub league, support political causes they know fuck all about and are part of a club and religion that is riddled with child abuse.

We still have plenty of reason to ridicule they cunts. 

2 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

They've won the league with the likes of lego eater the main stream of the team, says everything you need to know about the rest of Scottish football including us.

They flatter too deceive 

Makes you wonder why Liverpool ditched Brenda if he is such a wonderful manager, he's good but not great.

Brenda had the luxury of Suarez playing at his peak along with Sterling, Sturridge and Gerard.    He was found out at the top level and sent on his way but has proven what he can do with an average set of players.  Being a fan he will stay at least one more season and try and get a few additional players in over the summer and have a stab at getting out of the Champions League group stages.   With any luck a few of his squad will move on when bigger offers come their way but their way.   

5 hours ago, King Jela said:

Kevin Clancy helping out the bhoys again 

Boy I work with went to the same school as him & his brother, said you'll struggle to find a pair of more bitter tarrier bastards than they 2.

Archived