* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

What a spewfest . BBC Scotland giving it big licks on how it transformed the Scottish catholic population . Thought it was a club open to all . 

That was actually on BBC national news. It's getting worse.

Just seen a report on the BBC national news exploring the social significance of them winning the European cup:lol:

Professor Tom(I blame Protestants for everything)Devine described their win in 1967 like the Pope's visit as a stage post in the emancipation of Scotland's Catholics.:rofl:

8 minutes ago, Domthenbud said:

That was actually on BBC national news. It's getting worse.

Your right . Just had it on in background while having dinner . So didn't really know what one it is . Just assumed it was the Scottish news 

27 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

What a spewfest . BBC Scotland giving it big licks on how it transformed the Scottish catholic population . Thought it was a club open to all . 

One fan felt that in 1967 the Irish Catholic community was Scotland's dirty secret.

50 years on and still being associated with dirty secrets.

I just seen there opponents in the cup run for the first time. ????? what a fucking joke. 

Our 72' was much harder considering that Bayern team pretty much went on to win the World Cup for west Germany. 

Fuck them

all you had to do was lift the phone jock

3 hours ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Just seen a report on the BBC national news exploring the social significance of them winning the European cup:lol:

Professor Tom(I blame Protestants for everything)Devine described their win in 1967 like the Pope's visit as a stage post in the emancipation of Scotland's Catholics.:rofl:

All inclusive when it suits 

A bastion of the church of Rome when it suits 

Anti racist while openly employing confirmed racists 

The most sickening hypocritcal club on planet earth 

2 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Some piece on the BBC UK News, pushing the victims of the society agenda. Tragic watching Tam Device trying some existential crisis of victimhood to a football match between two teams who had played 4 games to get to a final of a fledgling cup competition.

To use a word like emancipation to describe the effect that the win had on Irish Catholics in Scotland is actually beyond parody.

I have now just watched a bunch of grey and green hooped wallopers turn up at an empty stadium on the outskirts of Lisbon and shout a load of shite at an empty pitch. FFs absolutely desperate, comedy value in this news programme, particularly the rather tidy Gael news presenter in the red white and blue top.

4 hours ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Beats me how any Protestant can support them and really feel comfortable around the place.

5 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Is there any other club in Europe that has acted like this ?

I was a teenager at the time, I watched it on TV but I don't remember as much fuss being made of it at the time, 

Real Madrid make a lot less fuss about winning the European Cup / Champions League eleven times than these attention seeking cunts do about fluking it once.

1 hour ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Is there any other club in Europe that has acted like this ?

I was a teenager at the time, I watched it on TV but I don't remember as much fuss being made of it at the time, 

Obv if you were a teenager you know more than me about it.

but no even Inter Milan who won it a few years on the spin don't a r like that. Forrest won it twice. Villa Porto the list is endless.

but sadly these deluded fucks and the Scottish media seem to pander to them.

yeah well done you won it but you know what you're not the only team . Stop acting like it and realise you won it when the tournament was a joke and you were harbouring paedophiles

Archived