* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Jackal said:

Abysmal performance from zenit!

Special mention to there Downey right back who made sure he found a tarrier with pin point passes all night. 

He was the standout useless cunt.

2 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

If they get through they will play the 1st leg of the next round on the Thursday evening before visiting Ibrox on the Sunday.   Could work to our advantage.

Although I really hope we fk them, the leagues gone

17 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

That’ll be the tarriers thinking they’re going to win this Cup now. 

“Eh, wherr’z ra Final, by ra way, Finbar?”.

They cunts acted like they won it ? and they had the cheek to slag  killie the other week for celebrating a win against them 

Said after 5 mins they would win ,the game was fixed the Russians were at it,not tackling not basic marking,one attack, heard this before the game that they would throw it and they did,corrupt Russian bastards.the scum will score again next week,against the weakest defence I've ever seen

7 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Said after 5 mins they would win ,the game was fixed the Russians were at it,not tackling not basic marking,one attack, heard this before the game that they would throw it and they did,corrupt Russian bastards.the scum will score again next week,against the weakest defence I've ever seen

Jesus fuck

7 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

where-will-your-cat-be-when-the-catnip-k

Um.

22 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

If they get through they will play the 1st leg of the next round on the Thursday evening before visiting Ibrox on the Sunday.   Could work to our advantage.

Lets hope they're away to another russian team then.

Archived