* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, CottonRunt said:

Hopefully Rodgers goes back to Swansea and moyes takes the villa job.

They are the 2 best managers available at the moment, hopefully they go for Lennon, Keane, or Coyle.

Rodgers is the only decent one amongst them. 

Moyes like the other three is a hammer-thrower manager, who focuses on physicality more than skill, we'll play them off the park. 

4 hours ago, cushynumber said:

Kerrydale Meltdown ‏@KerryFail  18m18 minutes ago

The biggest managers job in world football is back up for grabs and I for one, am buzzing.

:lol:

Not even the biggest job in Glasgow,  muppets

Just not TLB

His fucking face and press snippets in the build up to "Super Sunday:D" gave me the fucking rage

It's the last thing we need, he just drains all my fucking emotions, Hate, Love In's, Joy, Hope, he just fucking robs me of life that despicable cunt.

I wouldn't wish harm on the fucker but if he could just die I would be grateful 

On 20 April 2016 at 11:59 AM, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Knowing what they generally do to kids between the club and church anything involving a mix tends to creep me out enough add in the elements of clear brainwashing and whatever else they have done to those poor weans and it is a child services case.

What happens when they grow up and watch that back ?

They fucking love getting to kids early

18 hours ago, Big Al II said:

They'll try and get Moyes, Rodgers then Stubbs. When Hivs dig their heels in for compensation Lennon will be the only person they were ever interested in.

Really doubt it will be Stubbs, sure he signed a new contract not long ago.

On 18 April 2016 at 11:32 PM, A.T.G said:

They are pinning all their hopes on all this "resolution 12" pish, one last desperate attempt to cause some stir, UEFA like the rest of the world will probably laugh at them

Rumours are that Liewell is picking the players to buy and Deila has no say

All is not well at the towers

I thought it was always like that. Is that not why TLB left and I'm pretty sure that's why Roy Keane said no to the job.

4 hours ago, jintybear said:

I thought it was always like that. Is that not why TLB left and I'm pretty sure that's why Roy Keane said no to the job.

Was reading they have 13 midfielders ffs whoever takes that job has alot of dross to get rid of beofre they can bring others in which will take time that they don't have so another early CL exit on the cards. Would be so funny if they didn't even make the europa league

2 hours ago, dalton said:

Suprised Chesney not I'm the frame as already is their manager the celtic select Scotland team :power_of_anguish:

He wasn't welcomed the last time because he wasn't 'Celtic Minded' even though he won 3 titles a Scottish and League Cup and got the Tarriers through to the last 16 of the champions league twice. They had a weird, bizarre hatred for that guy. 

Archived