* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

If he signs to become the highest paid manager in Scottish football history, then fails to take them to the CL group stages, combine that with our 55th league title and all those players they have still on contracts to be paid (Shaun Allan, Richards, Cole, Ciftci etc) they could be looking at a bit of a financial meltdown. 

They can't sell Roberts and if they do sell half a cap it'll be for less than £5m. 4 seasons without CL football for them wouldn't that be something.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couldn't give a rat's ass about the tranny-shagger.  I'm just disappointed that it seems like they are going to get their man at the first time of asking...... I always enjoy the total farce / soap opera of them trying to appoint a new manager!!

Oh well...maybe next time!! :-)

I agree with what everyone is saying, given that he will be the highest ever paid, the pressure that will be on him and the Ceptic team will be huge. There will be no room for error and the CL qualifiers is an absolute must for them.

There will likely be a lot of players leaving for them and new faces coming in, so I suppose we could call it a mini clear out.... and we all know Brenda hasn't got a magic hat!

Exactly my thoughts,leaking stories to press every day to take shine of our cup final,4/5 days takes them to Sunday or Monday when the papers should be full of our historic victory etc. Dublin Desmond will name his new manager TLB the cheaper option,I reckon the story about Rodgers giving up 10m is bullshit ,just another tall tale from the propaganda machine to fool the dafties.

No surprise he's getting payed through the roof. He's walking away from 10 million and after getting royally fucked in the divorce courts, he'll no be taking anything less. 

No doubt the female employees of Celtic Park and Lennoxtown will soon come personal with his 'character' 

Sorry if posted before, but still worth a repost if it is...

Meltdown‏@KerryFail

Sevco's McKay called up?!?!?! Why? He's only scored against the wee teams!!!!!

Meltdown‏@KerryFail

As if it couldnae get worse, a thought st johnstone played in johnstone, paisley, £80 taxi ti make the game in perth, pish!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

I found myself listening to BBC radio Ireland the other night hoping they'd be talking about the Cup Final build up.

They did talk about it for 5 minutes or so, then the rest of the program was taken up by discussing the septic managers job.

How can one radio station talk about so much shite for so long, especially when there's a big cup final taking place this weekend.

I know they're all septic men, but folk should stop paying their TV license and have these cunts try to find a real job in journalism.

Was Collins dropping a hint before?

From BBC
John Hughes and Inverness Caledonian Thistle are negotiating the detail of a package that will confirm the manager's departure from the club.

I know hes clashed with the board over funds, but maybe Collins let it slip. Heres hoping

He looked close for a return to Swansea, but a deal collapsed as both parties failed to agree personal terms.

I found that above statement from the daily mail amusing.

so you are telling me he's going to get paid better at Celtic than with Swansea who are paying massive wages compared to them?

nah, I'm not having that

One thing is certain .He will have everyone of the beggar scum eating out of his hands with nauseating sound bites about how wonderful and sooper dooper the club is .The media to a man won't be baiting him about things the way they do with MW

1 hour ago, Dutchy said:

I found myself listening to BBC radio Ireland the other night hoping they'd be talking about the Cup Final build up.

They did talk about it for 5 minutes or so, then the rest of the program was taken up by discussing the septic managers job.

How can one radio station talk about so much shite for so long, especially when there's a big cup final taking place this weekend.

I know they're all septic men, but folk should stop paying their TV license and have these cunts try to find a real job in journalism.

I already have mate .Thanks to Bogtrotters giving me the heads up ,they get fuck all from me for their bit of paper .

No matter how many people say it's a done deal , I just can't see him taking it 

I really don't care who they get , as long as it's not NL as I couldn't stick another era of watching & listening to that guy

PAUL McStay's autobiography The Maestro has been ditched after Celtic fans snubbed his plea to cough up £53,000 to get it published.

The Parkhead hero, 51, was offering memorabilia from his playing days with the Hoops and Scotland to anyone who helped meet the costs of releasing his life story.

But fewer than 200 people backed his appeal, meaning he failed to even reach a quarter of that on crowdfunding website Kickstarter by the deadline.

And one of the offers - a £3,940 personal Q&A appearance from the footie legend - embarrassingly received NO bids.

A source added: “It’s pretty embarrassing.

“McStay has seen other footballers have massive success with their books.

“But for him to get less than 200 fans interested proves he’s no longer got that star power.

“Maybe he waited too long to release his autobiography.

“And now any other attempt to publish it will look desperate.”

McStay retired in 1997 and now lives in Sydney, running coaching software company Maestro Sports.

Launching the campaign last month, McStay said: "I’m nearly 52, I’ve been approached a few times in the past from people wanting to write the book for me.

"And I just felt, it’s about time.

"I sat, reflected on what I’ve done in my life and my career, I thought it’s time to get the story out there.

“I thought it would be an interesting way to launch my autobiography.

“It will give me an idea of how many people will be interested.

“I’d love the fans to engage with this so I can get my story out to all those who were there for me throughout my career.”

The Maestro had been slated for a December release but now it is unclear what will happen.

McStay had planned to reveal all and wanted to use some of the cash raised to pay lawyers.

He said: "It will be a very honest book about my career and my life.

"Part of this campaign with Kickstarter is to cover legal costs.”

Kickstarter's strict rules mean any campaign that fails to reach its funding target is binned.

Their policy states: "If the project falls short, no one is charged. Funding on Kickstarter is all-or-nothing."

1 hour ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

There's no way I can see them going way overboard with their finances ,even if Panama Des is funding it 

Kierney goes to Liverpool as compo for Rodgers. I could see it happen with some dodgy deals in the background.

Archived