• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Tellin you,Walters got a pure hardon for him"

:lol: :lol:

:craphead: I think he replaced his own name with WALTER, as he was obviously pissed off at miller for leaving cos he "ENJOYED" 90 mins of watching him in shorts

:lol:

Not going to happen.

Anyway i have on good authority from my sisters boyfriends mothers grans nephews dog that we are going to buy Eto'o and Ronaldinho on free transfers in January.

that must be why we are thinking of getting rid of boyd then...

Not going to happen.

Anyway i have on good authority from my sisters boyfriends mothers grans nephews dog that we are going to buy Eto'o and Ronaldinho on free transfers in January.

that must be why we are thinking of getting rid of boyd then...

I heard it was a straight trade Boyd for BIG RON

:lol:

• 3 weeks later...
What is with you and the Miller threads?

What are you another control freak that wants to kill threads that don't suit you ? :sherlock:

No just you seem to bring it up quite a bit, you had a thread on him the other day.

What is with you and the Miller threads?

What are you another control freak that wants to kill threads that don't suit you ? :sherlock:

No just you seem to bring it up quite a bit, you had a thread on him the other day.

Sorry mate had a bad day but thought I'd get some opinions on it, might as well we've just had a couple of days about Alan Hutton, thought we had covered every aspect about him and I see there are new ones about him appeared tonight, so lets give Miller a go again just for the fun of it ! :rolleyes::sherlock:

In a word No.

If Cousin goes in January, which I don't think he will, I would rather we try and sign Fletcher from Hibs, although without Cousin I don't think we really need another striker.