If Smith doesnt deliver the league this year should he step down or better leave

mannan

stay or go  

117 members have voted

1. 1. what do u think

• stay
    • go

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smith was brought back to steady the ship and guess what? He did

Football may have not been great but there's no denying it the guy took us all the way to a uefa final, got us down to the wire on the final spl day (we chucked it away) and won us a scottish cup and league cup, when was the last time we won a trophy?.

Guest Andypendek

Who's that floatin' in the water?

Old Neptuna and her daughter

Oh I believe in Mr Grieve

Wait for a man in the middle

One who talks like Doolittle

Oh I believe in Mr Grieve

if he doesnt bring nunber 52 next year walter im sure will step down. Which i would want as them winning 4 in a row is jus unthinkable.

Hes not the man to move us forward.

Who is then?

Another highly rated European coach ala PLG?

Some people have short memories. Very short memories.

so what your sayin is that just because it didnt work out with PLG that no other european manager would

your arguement if stupid.......look what advocaat did, albeit with alot of cash, the guys done not bad at zenit either, certainly a class above us......

FFS you would think that there is no other manager out there that is capable of doing a good job at ibrox, im sick to the teeth of this 'in walt we trust' pish

i would love him to do well, but after everythin i have seen last season and what im seeing so far with the signing doesnt give me ANY hope that itll be different next time round

Guest Andypendek
I am stunned so many are taking this seriously.

im stunned that you think its acceptable for them to win 4 in a row

FFS

'Them'

:D

If Walter isn't the man for the job then who is??????????

The only reason he didn't deliver the SPL this year was

1. Europe

2. All those bastards who wouldn't concede to the fact that Rangers were having an exceptional season and prolong the league by two weeks.

Their cup replays were unavoidable. It's like saying to their opposition; Hibs, Partick not to compete, something that go' s against the whole concept of 'sport' as Peter 'slick' Lawwell says it would ruin the 'integrity' of the sport!!

These fact's and biased refereeing cost us the SPL and remember that. We had an understrength squad, sure, but Walter, Ally and Kenny did their very best with it and we should all remember that.

People talk about respect in football and talk about our fans. They should take a good long look at themselves in the mirror before they criticize, especially the non- Rangers orientated media and press.

For the very fact that this post has been put up tells me a lot about many Rangers fans; loyal and true but fragmented in their approach to the problems of the club and how it should be run.

You criticize the man that masterminded our nine in a row; I think you all suck!

I am stunned so many are taking this seriously.

Me too Andy. Me too. :7996:

It's not even 4 weeks since we played in a European final, and there are those so fickle as to question whether one of the most successful managers in our history should be here in 12 months time. Un-f@ckin-believable! doh

I can't believe this. The guy could have won the quadruple if it wasn't for the SPL. Football fans are a disgrace at times like.

call your self supporters, in total agreement with above comment :rangers: