tomorrow's record

gunslinger

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ellis in regular contact with club 9 and miller.

last night told record sport.

"I am owed 24.9% of the entire clubs shares and I will be suing Craig whyte for it"

"my lawyers wrote to Craig on Thursday I do not trust his intentions for the football club and I want to do what I can to make sure the best interests of rangers are being looked after."

"that's why I have been actively engaged in talking to one of the bidders"

Ellis is also taking advice on the legality of whytes latest piece of maneuvering at companies house.

the disgraced rangers owner appears to have switched control over the clubs floating charge from RFC group ltd to one of his own companies. liberty corperate limited.

"i want to know why whyte has done this and if it now means he has placed a floating charge on rangers assets like ibrox and Murray park."

"my lawyers wrote to Craig on Thursday I do not trust his intentions for the football club and I want to do what I can to make sure the best interests of rangers are being looked after."

"that's why I have been actively engaged in talking to one of the bidders"

These cunts are playing with fire - I'm convinced they simply do not understand that fact.

For Whyte's personal safety I don't see the man ever setting foot in Ibrox again. Duff & Phelps thought about the advice from police and decided to stay away at the weekend.

If Ellis is fucking with us - on his own head be it. The idea that he has 'the best interest of Rangers' at heart is a mockery of what that should mean.

This cunt, after all, is the man who encouraged Whyte to buy us in the first place according to him.

These cunts are playing with fire - I'm convinced they simply do not understand that fact.

For Whyte's personal safety I don't see the man ever setting foot in Ibrox again. Duff & Phelps thought about the advice from police and decided to stay away at the weekend.

If Ellis is fucking with us - on his own head be it. The idea that he has 'the best interest of Rangers' at heart is a mockery of what that should mean.

This cunt, after all, is the man who encouraged Whyte to buy us in the first place according to him.

the fact duff and Phelps are worried worries me. what are they up to.

the fact duff and Phelps are worried worries me. what are they up to.

am i right in saying ellis put in nothing?what can these court procedings do to the sale of the club? is this just a tactical sting to drag things on longer just as we thought thing's were set to come to a conclution.

This is Fucking shit and I for one want rid of all these so called Rangers Men away from our Club.

Pure Cunts the lot of them.We need to break away from these spivs ,and one of the foriegn bids need to be in place to rid us of any association with thesr vultures.

Sick of the shit our club is habong to go through.

am i right in saying ellis put in nothing?what can these court procedings do to the sale of the club? is this just a tactical sting to drag things on longer just as we thought thing's were set to come to a conclution.

he says he has documents promising him a quarter.

its a con though a time wasting tactic.