Hearts sign Danny Wilson on loan until end of season

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just seen on stv he has signed on loan for hearts till the end of the season....really against signing former players but at 21 he could still fulfil the potential he showed when he got into the 1st team...he made a big mistake leaving too soon but I would tend to blame the agents and our financial state at the time on that...would you take him back? Would it be a good move for us/him?

As much as he chased the money by going to Liverpool, I don't think he'd have been given a regular game up here either (albeit more than he got down there) as most of his game time came when Bougherra was at the African Nations/injured or suspended.

I kinda feel for the boy, he jumped at the chance of a big moce. Liverpool signed him on the basis of a handfull of games when in reality he was never good enough for a decent EPL team.

It was reported that Liverpool & Spurs had been tracking him for about two years before he even broke into the first team.

Just seen on stv he has signed on loan for hearts till the end of the season....really against signing former players but at 21 he could still fulfil the potential he showed when he got into the 1st team...he made a big mistake leaving too soon but I would tend to blame the agents and our financial state at the time on that...would you take him back? Would it be a good move for us/him?

Never rated him slow as a week in jail last game i watched him was the cup game got sent off as well.

Vastly overrated by some.

It was reported that Liverpool & Spurs had been tracking him for about two years before he even broke into the first team.

Maybe so, but forming an opinion on a player that played in the scottish under 19's, shouldn't warrant £5 million transfer fee. My opinion of course.

Any abuse his way is greatly unfair, in my opinion. He was getting sold whether he liked it or not, and considering the circumstances of the Club at the time, he had every right to consider Liverpool. The truth of the matter was that he gave his all in every single game he wore the jersey - no-one can argue any different. I've never seen such mature performances at the back from such a young player. I think it was Pogrebnyak who had nothing but praise for him after the Stuttgart game, and his performance away to Unirea was one of the best a Rangers defender has put in away in Europe over the past decade.

Rangers got much-needed cash from his sale and, as it turns out, it probably wasn't the best of career moves for Danny Wilson. But why certain people revel in that I'll never understand. He was never disrespectful and couldn't have shown more gratitude to everyone at Rangers before he left.

this should really be the kick up the ass to young scottish players cashing and ruining their careers. that young aberdeen boy has just gone south aswell will sit on the bench and tumble down the leagues. Agents must give the worsed football advice, all about the pennies