If We Play Dundee United...

The Monk

Obviously providing we beat Albion but if we are in this game it falls on an ideal date for me to come up and watch the match. I'm trying to convince a couple other non rangers fans to go so will about 3 maybe 4 of us but I'd imagine ticket demand will be very high so will I have a decent chance of getting three/four tickets when on public sale.

Also we won't want to pay £50 a flight up from Bristol so I was considering using megabus from Cardiff to Glasgow for £15 pp which is decent. Has anyone used and would recommend them and is it true there's always a long waiting list?

Cheers.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously providing we beat Albion but if we are in this game it falls on an ideal date for me to come up and watch the match. I'm trying to convince a couple other non rangers fans to go so will about 3 maybe 4 of us but I'd imagine ticket demand will be very high so will I have a decent chance of getting three/four tickets when on public sale.

Also we won't want to pay £50 a flight up from Bristol so I was considering using megabus from Cardiff to Glasgow for £15 pp which is decent. Has anyone used and would recommend them and is it true there's always a long waiting list?

Cheers.

£50 is a bargain mate

That bus stuff is a disaster

It's total of £100 going there and back in a day and my mates will not do it tbh as they're not even fans. What's wrong with the bus.

Get some better mates!

Iv got 3 non rangers fans coming up for the Stranraer game!

My mates are better than yours!

None of you drive and share the fuel costs and get a hotel for night? Being on a reeking bus with folk whinging if yer drinking and choking for a smoke is brutal. I used to get the £10 Sunday midnight bus to London and it was horrific.

Could do but most of us have only just passed so could be a risk :lol:

Got a megabus to Manchester before flying out to hamburg for the friendly a few years back. Was absolutley out ma tits, a polish wummin left me watching her baby and I was out my tree well she went off at a service station :lol:

You won't need to book any transport, unless you don't mind watching it in the Louden! Or scout about ticket sellers.

For a start, the SFA hangers on will take a few thousand.

DU will scream until they get 20K and we will get the rest.

CCS will be first in line for our share and Strangely enough, season ticket holders will probably get second dibs.

By my reckoning, there won't be enough to satisfy Swanson ticket holders.