15/16 Kit?

zen

I think Puma's kits are dog shit and I wont be buying anything until we get a new kit maker. I'm just thankful we had that amazing Umbro 1972 kit a few years ago when my son was born. Managed to get it all signed and ready to be framed. If it was a shite puma one with no embroidered crest I'd have been gutted.

Simplistic in it's majesty. A kit for all seasons.

And Dougray Scott's bent copper's chosen apparel in in Twin Town.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The image I've seen is a blue jersey (obviously) with a red v-neck and a white trim going from the neck to the end of the sleeve and a Puma at each shoulder. The goalie jersey is white with black and red across the chest. Take from that what you will designers, as I've said it's an image I've seen and that's it.

Here's all the puma templates for next season, & tbh, think they all look a bit dodgy.

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2015/01/puma-15-16-teamwear-kits.html?m=1

This is a belter...

Puma-15-16-Teamwear-Kits-Overview.jpg

Imagine the first one being white with the top bit of the sash blue and the main bit orange. That would be outstanding.

The image I've seen is a blue jersey (obviously) with a red v-neck and a white trim going from the neck to the end of the sleeve and a Puma at each shoulder. The goalie jersey is white with black and red across the chest. Take from that what you will designers, as I've said it's an image I've seen and that's it.

Any of these fit the bill, mate?

Rangers Puma home kit 2015/16:

2ew1wuo.jpg

Rangers Puma home goalkeeper kit 2015/16:

25t7qtf.jpg