Ex Rangers players you dislike

leanne73

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pressley is a despicable unshaven chunt ! :angry:

With a shit haircut. Was about to slag him for being a fifer, but then Jim Baxter was as well.....

Don't you start slagging Fifers :craphead:

Why not, they all have two heads in fife....

Baxter was a genious right enough, wouldn't put it past him having two brains :)

But Fife, you're right :gerbad:

With a shit haircut. Was about to slag him for being a fifer, but then Jim Baxter was as well.....

Baxter was a genious right enough, wouldn't put it past him having two brains :)

a brain in each foot perhaps? ;)

ross maccormack is a big mouth wee prick, clearly trying to suck up to the celtic support all the time.

i don't know why people are slating sionko, when he very first signed he was full of enthusiasm and he had 1 or 2 great games, dundee utd at home springs to mind but he was finished as a rangers player when wee barry armband and his little ned pals decided they didn't like him. clement would have prob stayed at rangers for a few years and been a fantastic player were it not for le guen being forced out by fergie and co. the atmosphere at the club did not allow these guys to prosper.

i'l hate 'fans fav' krissy krissy boyd when he eventually moves to burnley or cardiff and flops. he's a fat, lazy, selfish, cunt who always puts himself before the team.

i'l hate broadfoot when he eventually moves to pollock juniors and flops. he's silly.

a brain in each foot perhaps? ;)

The finest Fifer in the land!!!! :praise::uk:

Ross McCormack and Neil McCann ... met both of them out one night got talking about rangers , players etc . Later that night i caught both singing the soldiers song <cr> both fukin scottish!!!!!!! ... They did shut up when me and my mates started a rousing rendition of GSTQ :gerbad:

I doubt that McCann would sing the soldier song....he might have been a catholic but went to South Queensferry high school & was a big jambo fan as a kid.....really nice bloke also

Maybe i'm mistaken , but is McCann not from Greenock ? <cr>

I thought it was port glasgow, but there both the same place basically :lol:

am sure hes from one of those two tho mate, ano aloooot of his family are from there, who have suposedly never talked to him since he moved to the gers.

Bitter cunts :):gerbad:

Ross McCormack and Neil McCann ... met both of them out one night got talking about rangers , players etc . Later that night i caught both singing the soldiers song <cr> both fukin scottish!!!!!!! ... They did shut up when me and my mates started a rousing rendition of GSTQ :gerbad:

I doubt that McCann would sing the soldier song....he might have been a catholic but went to South Queensferry high school & was a big jambo fan as a kid.....really nice bloke also

am sure hes from one of those two tho mate, ano aloooot of his family are from there, who have suposedly never talked to him since he moved to the gers.

The Port! Fuck me, i worked in inverclyde a few years ago and that place is the bronx.

Remember going to Crappilow in the 80s and never seen so many in blue n white scarves crossing themselves !! :angry:

Bitter scum indeed!!

The Port! Fuck me, i worked in inverclyde a few years ago and that place is the bronx.

Port Glasgow's grim as fuck, whole area is, the amazing view out over the clyde is wasted on so many cunts out there

Port Glasgow's grim as fuck, whole area is, the amazing view out over the clyde is wasted on so many cunts out there

Go along the drink to gourock, inverkip, largs etc and there's actually some nice wee bits. Drive off the main road into PG tho and it's like something out of mad max.