Ex Rangers players you dislike

leanne73

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangers deployed Sionko in the most amatuerish manner. We totally wasted him.

"Run with ball, beat men, cross" etc.

You look at how Bruckner deployed him in the Euro's as this 'hanging' striker/winger and you really do see his true worth.

And yes, his relationship with Ferguson didn't help his cause.

Rangers deployed Sionko in the most amatuerish manner. We totally wasted him.

"Run with ball, beat men, cross" etc.

You look at how Bruckner deployed him in the Euro's as this 'hanging' striker/winger and you really do see his true worth.

And yes, his relationship with Ferguson didn't help his cause.

I remember his first few games against Motherwell and Dundee Utd and he looked a real talent- especially the Motherwell match.

But after that he seemed to get worse and worse.

Soti Kyrgiakos.

Libor Sionko.

Jerome Bonnisel.

Egil Ostenstad.

good choices but bonnisel? why? thought he done ok for us and tried his best!

i just remembered another few, mladanovic (dud and miserable git), negri (was a lazy fuck who didnt give a fuck)capucho (was just a cunt) and gordon smith :angry: !

Ross McCormack and Neil McCann ... met both of them out one night got talking about rangers , players etc . Later that night i caught both singing the soldiers song <cr> both fukin scottish!!!!!!! ... They did shut up when me and my mates started a rousing rendition of GSTQ :gerbad:

Ross McCormack and Neil McCann ... met both of them out one night got talking about rangers , players etc . Later that night i caught both singing the soldiers song <cr> both fukin scottish!!!!!!! ... They did shut up when me and my mates started a rousing rendition of GSTQ :gerbad:

I doubt that McCann would sing the soldier song....he might have been a catholic but went to South Queensferry high school & was a big jambo fan as a kid.....really nice bloke also

I doubt that McCann would sing the soldier song....he might have been a catholic but went to South Queensferry high school & was a big jambo fan as a kid.....really nice bloke also

Believe me if i never saw it with my own eyes i wouldn't have believed it.