Ex Rangers players you dislike

leanne73

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Craig Moore.

Given the captaincy. The fecks off on Interrnational duty to play in the Olympics when he knew we had big games. Then I remember reading him saying he didn't know when Rangers Champions league game was.

No way for a Captain of a club to behave never mind Rangers Captain. Never liked him after that.

Craig Moore.

Given the captaincy. The fecks off on Interrnational duty to play in the Olympics when he knew we had big games. Then I remember reading hims saying he didn't know when Rangers Champions league game was.

Never liked him after that.

I remember him being less than flattering about the club when he went to palace as well. Stepping stone rings a bell.

Now we're talking,

Kenny Miller too, I met him in Stereo in Edinburgh just before he signed his pre-contract with Celtic. It was also a few days after Greg Ross scored the winner against the Tims at Porkheid for Dunfemline in Nov 2005. Miller was with Greg Ross, Mark Burchill and some random. Got talking to him and asked about what his plans were and he said he wanted to play for Celtic. I told him to GTF and then started singing the sash with Greg Ross towards Mark Burchill. Miller and Burchill burst into fucking fields of athenray! Ever since then wanted to shoot the cunt!!

Got him at the end of the night when a was pished, had to sneeze and aw this green stuff went over his jacket!!