Ex Rangers players you dislike

leanne73

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I always hated Nuno Capucho especially as after he left Rangers he declared that he'd try and stop Portuguese players from coming to the club. Another one is Lionel Letizi.

You think he lost, ex-team-mate, Pedro's number then? :D

Lionel Letizi was pretty crap but I certainly didn't dislike the guy. It wasn't his fault that le guen played him infront of McGregor, regardless of form.

If anything, it was the Rangers fans that should be ashamed of the way they treated Letizi. The Inverness game where he made a blunder was the only time i've ever been tempted to walk out of Ibrox due to the goings on around me. The abuse he took was shocking and the booing despicable. It's also worth pointing out that he wasn't the horror keeper that many paint him out to be.

Fernan-dud Ricksen for me. The hardman who ducks out of 60-40's with Shunsuke Nakamura.

Lionel Letizi was pretty crap but I certainly didn't dislike the guy. It wasn't his fault that le guen played him infront of McGregor, regardless of form.

If anything, it was the Rangers fans that should be ashamed of the way they treated Letizi. The Inverness game where he made a blunder was the only time i've ever been tempted to walk out of Ibrox due to the goings on around me. The abuse he took was shocking and the booing despicable. It's also worth pointing out that he wasn't the horror keeper that many paint him out to be.

Fernan-dud Ricksen for me. The hardman who ducks out of 60-40's with Shunsuke Nakamura.

I've rarely seen anything like his performance in his first OF game. On a more positive note he was arguably our best player the season he took Barry's spot in midfield.

Trevor Steven had some dodgy goings on when he retired.

Especially the pink jumper he wore when doing commentary duties in Setanta on helicopter sunday! But anyway, yes, Neil McCann, don't like him at all. I booed him when he came up to take a corner, in the league cup semi final

Ross McCormack and Neil McCann ... met both of them out one night got talking about rangers , players etc . Later that night i caught both singing the soldiers song <cr> both fukin scottish!!!!!!! ... They did shut up when me and my mates started a rousing rendition of GSTQ :gerbad:

I doubt that McCann would sing the soldier song....he might have been a catholic but went to South Queensferry high school & was a big jambo fan as a kid.....really nice bloke also

Maybe i'm mistaken , but is McCann not from Greenock ? <cr>

Billy Thomson retired while he was with us Buba3d ;)

so he's an ex player then.

not during his career he wasn't, I wonder what he did to offend Buba3d though.....The truth is out there :pipe:

He played for us in the mid 90's. He doesn't play for us any more. Therefor he's an ex rangers player/

Billy Thomson retired while he was with us Buba3d ;)

so he's an ex player then.

not during his career he wasn't, I wonder what he did to offend Buba3d though.....The truth is out there :pipe:

He played for us in the mid 90's. He doesn't play for us any more. Therefor he's an ex rangers player/

semantics, old chap, semantics......