Wally Smith - Tactical Genius

Muff

That's what some plonker said on here the other night. What an arse.

Yet another trophy Wally has cost us.

4-1-4-1 - Lee McCulloch in the holding role, Kyle Lafferty hung out to dry on the left of midfield. A substitution that see's a 35 year old dumpling getting a game ahead of a £2.7m summer signing. You take Kyle Lafferty off and bring on Kris Boyd. Fuck me, Wally has really lost the plot.

It's time this old dinosaur was shown the door along with his backroom staff. They cannot even get the players up for games.

An Old Firm Cup Final and the players couldn't even raise their game - no fight, passion, desire, committment....no movement, support, direction, leadership. The lack of basic ability and footballing knowledge amoungst those players is non existant.

Thank fuck Steven Whittaker and Kyle Lafferty decided to turn up because if they hadn't it would have been so much more worse. Those two can walk away with their heads held high, just ashame about the rest of them.

Bringing on Dailly was about as ridiculous as bringing on that waster, Boyd. As soon as he came on there was nothing upfront. We are chasing a goal and Dailly continuies to sit infront of the back four which meant we were playing with five at the back <cr>

Negative pish as usual under this clown of a manager. A manager that continues to go with his favourites and could not change a game if his life depended on it.

Mendes and Davis need a rocket up their arse, good players but far too inconsistant.

There is absolutely no need for Lee McCulloch to play for Rangers again and the same goes for Kirk Broadfoot. Broadfoot is a liability, he's a fucking fairy and a shitebag - had the nerve to laugh after being sent off.

Barry Ferguson once again showed that he's finished - out classed by a CB playing in midfield. Get him away to fuck, his leadership qualities are a joke aswell.

Wally and the players will cost us the league as they don't have what it takes - they never learn and it's dissappointment after dissappointment.

But hey, we might win the Scottish Cup.

Murray, Bain, Smith, McCoist, McDowall, Durrant, Owen....OUT NOW!

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4-1-4-1 - Lee McCulloch in the holding role, Kyle Lafferty hung out to dry on the left of midfield. A substitution that see's a 35 year old dumpling getting a game ahead of a £2.7m summer signing. You take Kyle Lafferty off and bring on Kris Boyd. Fuck me, Wally has really lost the plot.

It's time this old dinosaur was shown the door along with his backroom staff. They cannot even get the players up for games.

An Old Firm Cup Final and the players couldn't even raise their game - no fight, passion, desire, committment....no movement, support, direction, leadership. The lack of basic ability and footballing knowledge amoungst those players is non existant.

Thank fuck Steven Whittaker and Kyle Lafferty decided to turn up because if they hadn't it would have been so much more worse. Those two can walk away with their heads held high, just ashame about the rest of them.

Bringing on Dailly was about as ridiculous as bringing on that waster, Boyd. As soon as he came on there was nothing upfront. We are chasing a goal and Dailly continuies to sit infront of the back four which meant we were playing with five at the back <cr>

Negative pish as usual under this clown of a manager. A manager that continues to go with his favourites and could not change a game if his life depended on it.

Mendes and Davis need a rocket up their arse, good players but far too inconsistant.

There is absolutely no need for Lee McCulloch to play for Rangers again and the same goes for Kirk Broadfoot. Broadfoot is a liability, he's a fucking fairy and a shitebag - had the nerve to laugh after being sent off.

Barry Ferguson once again showed that he's finished - out classed by a CB playing in midfield. Get him away to fuck, his leadership qualities are a joke aswell.

Wally and the players will cost us the league as they don't have what it takes - they never learn and it's dissappointment after dissappointment.

spot on muff.

was thinking the exact same thing about Ferguson getting beat by a Centre Half playing in Midfeild. There was no support or nothing. no real objective in going forward apart from launch it.

Agree with everything said ^^. Spot on with your criticism as usuall :)

I agree completely, and I notice not much has been made of Mendes performance by most... He was brutal today... could not complete a pass.... Walter has long ago used up any good will he generated by steadying the ship... we are completely lost again and frankly I think we are now as bad as we were just before he arrived

daily, a 35 year old defender/cdm who has played reserve football all season brought on for an old firm cup final instead of a 2.7m summer signing, yes walter you are truelly an idiot. the worst thing was daily was playing further up the park than pedro mendes in extra time :(

I agree completely, and I notice not much has been made of Mendes performance by most... He was brutal today... could not complete a pass.... Walter has long ago used up any good will he generated by steadying the ship... we are completely lost again and frankly I think we are now as bad as we were just before he arrived

Don't you worry, I noted how shit Mendes was, and how shit he's been in all the big matches against timmy since the 4-2.

He can do it against diddy sides in the SPL like Killie, and occasionally produce something 'bright' against yer Aberdeens and Dundee Utds of this world (albeit he was gigantically awful in the 3-3 against the Arabs) but against Celtic he's been, to put it bluntly, sub par at best.

And was dire today as well.

By no means our only feeble performer so I am not scapegoating him in anyway, just your comment drew my attention.

i dont understand why he took off lafferty the guy was having a great game

i am so pissed off right now :anguish::anguish::anguish::anguish:

Lafferty and Ferguson were our best players today.

here mate, fancy forwarding this on to the club

maybe someone in that stadium with an ounce of love for the club will print it off and post it to every fucking player, manager, coach and of course the chairman

Amen brother! You see the game as I do..always! The fact boyd is our best striker (allegedly) tells us what we need to know!!!!

i know in the past i have called him a tactical genius and in my eyes rightly so. but today it looked like a man with no managerial experience walked into the dressing room. nobody was motivated for a cup final - this is SURELY the final straw

Pedro Mendes isn't the player some think he is. He's a good player but far too inconsistant - he struggled against Hartley, Brown and Caldwell.

Bang on with Lafferty and Whittaker. Only 2 players on the park today who looked like the really wanted the game. Papac had a decent game too.

I thought so to.

The most gauling thing is as soon as the team was announced, we all knew what to expect. Bringing on Boyd and Dailly to win such a game is as desperate as it gets. Neither should have been an option. If you are playing Boyd you do so from the start. Not if you are chasing a game.

Spot on Muff (tu)