Worst Rangers performance I've seen for years

papaguy51

And I don't think it has anything to do with Ferguson, as this performance has been coming for weeks.

I'm actually embarrassed with that 2nd half display. Neil McCann was the best player on the park and we were hanging on for dear life from the 50th minute.

Astonishingly poor.

In fairness, I have to ask where the fuck that awful ref found four bookings from?!

There wasn't a bad tackle in the game, except for the elbow in Pedro's moosh that went unpunished.

In fairness, I have to ask where the fuck that awful ref found four bookings from?!

There wasn't a bad tackle in the game, except for the elbow in Pedro's moosh that went unpunished.

It was Brines. What do you expect?

To be fair the Gers players did annoy him by turning up.

I was waiting for the final whistle after 35 minutes. A truely horrific performance from a group of shite-bags.

I couldn't care if everyone of those players, bar Bougherra, were sold and that includes one of my favourite players and a player I rate, Steven Davis (if Wally can't see that he's not a RM then there is something far wrong)

Great reaction to recent events, great reacvtion from the disgraceful results we've had in recent weeks.

We have been playing like that for weeks though. Its embarrassing how poor we are in possession. I'd love to know what the players practice on the training ground because passing seems to be bottom of the schedule.

The likes of Davie Weir swinging his legs at the ball and slicing it out of play is woeful to watch, Boyd can't seem to take 2 touches on the ball without falling or mis-hitting it. So many average players in this team played well out of their comfort zone. We are scraping by here but unless we change it , we will get whats coming to us VERY soon.

My dad said today's performance was as bad as he's ever seen from Rangers, and he's a life long Ger.

Absolutely shocking. I'm not part of the GET WALTER OUT brigade, but if today is the best he can produce, he can kindly get to fuck!

We were dead beat after 70 minutes, yet only two or three our our players had a full international card in the last fornight.

What the fuck were we doing for the two weeks at Murray Park?

And I don't think it has anything to do with Ferguson, as this performance has been coming for weeks.

I'm actually embarrassed with that 2nd half display. Neil McCann was the best player on the park and we were hanging on for dear life from the 50th minute.

Astonishingly poor.

Worst ever for me,as you say wee Neil was easily the MOTM. :(

McCulloch was awful......Boyd scored but was shockin,Novo,Davis and Mendes were average,Fleck was decent but Naismith was shite..

We didn't miss ma baw but we do miss quality

Dreadful display from a very poor side

Astonishingly poor.

Worse ever for me,as you say wee Neil was easily the MOTM. :(

And considering his age, McCann looked the fittest player on the pitch too, possibly Bougherra apart.

TBH i thought we were just as bad as usual away from home, it's just been magnified because we have been in the spot light and looking for a reaction.

Not for me mate, I think that was one of our worst performances for years.

One shot on target in 94 minutes of football :anguish:

Ghastly to watch. Falkirk must be gutted not to have got at least a draw from that. A game we did not deserve to win. Agreed with others, we will not win the League serving up garbage like that. At this point, with everything left to fight for, you'd think we'd be well fired up for this match. I say that every week, though, and every week it's the same - no passion to be found. I love Rangers FC with all my heart, but it's got to the point where I actually hate watching this collection of underachievers.

TBH i thought we were just as bad as usual away from home, it's just been magnified because we have been in the spot light and looking for a reaction.

Not for me mate, I think that was one of our worst performances for years.

One shot on target in 94 minutes of football :anguish:

I'm not saying we were brilliant Papa, just think it wasn't our worse performance in years.

Alexander was never troubled, it was just one of those games that happens.

As i said we were looking for a reaction which didn't happen, so were highlighting the negatives more than usual. But in truth it was the same old.

Its like a death from a thousand cuts just now . Smiths bloody mindedness is going to cost us for the second year. Proper positions for players isn't too much to ask - Aaron and Beasley wide for the next game surely.Displays like this will drive away fans.

McCulloch was awful......Boyd scored but was shockin,Novo,Davis and Mendes were average,Fleck was decent but Naismith was shite..

"Shocking" ? he was f#cken woeful.ok so he scored,but let's face it,your granny could have tapped that one in. :rolleyes:

"Shocking" ? he was f#cken woeful.ok so he scored,but let's face it,your granny could have tapped that one in. :rolleyes:

Not convinced about Naismith anymore, either, although maybe if played in the middle position would do better.