Goal Of The Season

Maryann

Any goal against the scum is brilliant but Pedro's goal v Inverness was just beautiful

The build-up from Nacho, the set up from Davis then the precision and technique from Mendes... magical :drool:

I have to agree with this.

I just imagined that goal vs Celtc and it made it a whole lot better.

PEDRO MENDES v INVERNESS CALEDONIAN THISTLE

For a number of reasons - great build up and movement, flick from Davis and a sensational curling effort from Mendes. A pretty poor performance against a side battling for their survival. This goal started the the win, a crucial win and it was a fucking racker!

I voted for Pedros goal against Celtic.

Although Boyd vs Partick and Pedro vs ICT were better goals technically, the one against the scum gets it for these reasons:

It was a worked move from a corner which we almost never do!

It made Boruc look stupid (Pre Broadfoots cross making him look fucking useless)

It came at a crucial time in the game to kill the game off

It was against Celtic

i know you will all hate me but apart from the obvious rangers goals have any of you seen crosas' goal against st mirren?

Aye, it was shite, just like Crosas, who is also shite.

Anyway, GOTS for me is Mendes v them. Has to be, for the sheer importance of the goal in such a big match, and it was the 3rd that probably clinched it for us. Great vision from Davis from the Corner, and Pedro hit it as sweet as a nut, completely unstoppable.

Although his goal v Caley was a beast as well , and also for the build up.

i know you will all hate me but apart from the obvious rangers goals have any of you seen crosas' goal against st mirren?

i watched a couple o the tims goals after you sayin crosas 1 was good fukin biased commentary if vere i heard it.

mendes vs caley i voted tho

sounds like celtic tv commentators, surely the only excuse for the stuff they are coming out with? they sound like fannies. sly remarks all over the place, which, celtic tv or not, there shouldnt really be in commentatory, although its their channel, they can do whatever they want, listen to the crosas commenator ffs :unsure:

How come they have 12 goals? we have lots more contenders for ours but there is half of that

Mendes v the scum was a huge goal! Although the Inverness goal was class. I agree with most posts that they were the 2 best goals. Also think Davis goal against Hamilton or Inverness I think was class....where he got the ball at the corner flag, beat 3 or 4 then smashed it in at the near post. Great to watch from the wee man!