TOTTENHAM are ready to end Barry Ferguson’s Rangers hell

IF he was to go to tottenham an IF he was to play well we`d have posts on here 4 months later on saying bring him back - again, what have we done letting him go.

theres no way i could see him getting anywhere near the hull side never mind tottenham.

(tu)

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

Why would Spurs want to sign a 31 year old washed up player when they have Jermaine Jenas, Luka Modric, Tom Huddlestone and Wilson Palacios to play in midfield.

This one has no legs to it IMO.

More bullshit from the Sun.

Agreed. One of the daftest articles I have ever seen on here. (no disrespect to the OP I am talking about the Sun's report)

I hadn't thought of signing Beckham but of course I would like too.

Sounds like they happened to ask Harry about the two maybe as part of trying to stir hornets over boozegate. Would be a dream ending for Barry.

What is A'rry going to drop O'Hara, Huddlestone, Modric, Palacios or Jenas, for Barry Ferguson?

Ferguson wouldn't even get a game for the Spurs reserves!

we will rue the day this lad walks through our gates for the last time to finish his career elsewhere.

IMHO

You got it.

If you can find any 'recent' evidence to back this up, I'd be more than happy to listen :pipe:

hope bazza gets a move like this and sticks his fingers up

to the critics,short memories this country has it was not long ago

bazza was taking injections to keep playing for rangers.

What the critics like myself, who after more than 18 months, are still waiting for him to turn in consistant performances. He's been awful this season, and, was poor last season, injuries or not.

In the words of Jim Royle, Premiership my arse; Barry Ferguson is finished. He struggles with the pace of the SPL, he struggles to handle the likes of Scott Brown, Morgaro Gomis, Mark Kerr.....just imagine him in the Premiership against the likes of Carrick, Lampard, Gerrard, Alonso, Fabregas....

What the critics like myself, who after more than 18 months, are still waiting for him to turn in consistant performances. He's been awful this season, and, was poor last season, injuries or not.

In the words of Jim Royle, Premiership my arse; Barry Ferguson is finished. He struggles with the pace of the SPL, he struggles to handle the likes of Scott Brown, Morgaro Gomis, Mark Kerr.....just imagine him in the Premiership against the likes of Carrick, Lampard, Gerrard, Alonso, Fabregas....

He's right ^^

I don't see why anyone would touch Barry Ferguson with a barge pole, he was a great player once but he's clearly finished, he probably still has great footballing intelligence but the legs won't do it for him anymore. Last season he started going downhill and this season he's hit rock bottom as far as his form is concerned.

if he is that bad why did it take the v sign for walter to drop him from the team

when £2million or so Edu was sitting on the bench,i agree barrys past his best, but doesnt

deserve the flack some of you give him.

Consistancy you mean as in the likes of Mendes :craphead: .

One to note today ,with Pedro we scored once,without him we scored twice.