1 Year Ago

Mark.

God Blessed Nacho Novo.

Anyone remember where they were, what they did when the ball hit the back of the net?

I remember sitting on my couch emotionless, numb throughout the penalty shootout, then when Vieri missed I celebrated like we had just won the Champions League :lol:, then when Nacho put the ball in the net I tried to jump up and shout but my knees collapsed and I just sat there crying blubbering "Manchester! Manchester! Oh my god i'm going to Manchester!". For me, it was special because me and my dad already had a ticket, he phoned me shortly afterward and we were just blubbering down the phone to each other. Soon after, the realisation hit me and jumping around and running up and down the street ensued.

God, I love Rangers :love:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing!

i had been playing roullette before the game, my lucky number i say is 17, i put two massive bets on 17 both came in.... my brother leaving to go to his pals, said hopefully i see you later 2night and ur lucky 17 takes us through,

So i went to my pals , he did same, remember like OP said just when it went in we all jamp about crazy and i just kept saying "Were going to manchesterrr!" amazing feeling, and we all ended up in one of the nightclubs in my town that night , party atmosphere and i put my jacket in and they give you a ticket, putting it in my back pocket i accidently dropped it bro clocked me and the ticket, picked it up tapped me the number on it was 17 , bit gay but was fitting to a superb night!

was in the house nad when the penalty went in i hadn't got a clue what i was doing, i just remember running round the back garden screaming at the top of my voice.

My mate said he was gonna piss himself because i didn't even check the patio doors were open before i ran through them :)

Although to be honest, the way i was feeling, i probably wouldn't have noticed if i'd ran straight through the glass.

Why the hell was I nervous watching that just now!

What an amazing night. Truly one of the best.

Huge penalty by Whittaker by the way. Not that they all weren't but he had to put that one away after Barry's was saved or it'd have been a non-starter.

I was in a pub in Carlisle. There was about 8 bears watching it too and a few of my mates were watching it as well, but mostly the pub was full of English people who weren't bothered about the game. I remember when Novo's penalty went in all of us bears went mad. I was just jumping up and down screaming as loud as I could. I looked round and saw that my two mate who weren't even Rangers fans were going just as crazy as me!

The other people sitting around the pub trying to have a quiet meal and a pint weren't impressed though :D

Watched it in my room drinking more and more as the game went on, when Nacho scored I just went and hugged everyone in my house before proceeding onto others houses and doing the same there. Great night, one of the best ever.

sat motionless throughout the game, even after vieri blootered his

when novo scored though i nearly put a hole in my floor to the downstair neighbour by banging the same part with my fist over and over, all the while chanting manchester here we come

fucking neighbour nearly put a hole in his ceiling to my house as well by banging the same thing lol

he couldnt go as his missus was dropping their 2nd wean near the time,

so i drank enough for the both of us lol

Watched it on the computer here at work, with the sound turned way down so I could pretend to be working. When Novo put the penalty in, I just couldn't believe it. It was terrible to have something that great to celebrate and no bears to join in for a sash bash.

I called polar bear to celebrate and then headed straight to the nearest boozer with a mate from work. At that point, I no longer cared about whether I should leave the office or not.

Watched it in the flat with Badger and three or four of my mates.

When the penalty went in we all went nuts, doing an on the spot bouncy.

I think I phoned everyone in my phone book that night as well :D