Ceullar Or Boughy?

Maryann

Who do you prefare as a player?

i personally prefare boughy he has done a great job this season. hopefully he will be staying next season.

dont think theres anything between the 2 of them and i would be happy with either player

Same. Without sound Mr Negative here any decent CB shines in the SPL as its just high ball in and clear it.

I think Bougherra has the edge due to his pace but Cuellar scored more. He has been caught out a few times for Villa this season but in all fairness he is playing against better players and doesnt have the protection of 6 defenders around him like he did at Rangers for the big European games.

Carlos Cuellar but Madjid Bougherra has been a very able replacement, he's been outstanding, the best defender in Scotland, the best, and most consistant player in the SPL, and Scotland since day 1!

I just hope we can hold on to him, because we can't afford to lose him!

Its a tough one.........

Cuellar done amazing in the league and in europe, yet, altho played out of position at Villa....has been pretty shit when given the chance and has looked nervous.

Reminds me of a certain Mr Boumsong....looked formidable in Scotland and even in europe yet when challenged regularly in the EPL he folded.

Boughie never set the heather on fire down south yet has came up here and encountered minimal problems, which all really points out the gap we all know exists in the SPL and EPL, even tho europe was handled well by Carlos and Boumsong.

Boughie hasn't had the opportunity to play european football with the Bears but i dont doubt for a minute he wouldnt let us down.

If, and thats a big IF, we manage to keep hold of him next season, i'd LOVE to see him paired with a player really similar to Carlos or Boumsong, and watch a partnership grow with regular european football (hopefully) and the knowledge that an early move down south isnt always the answer they are looking for.