*** The Official Hibs v Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if walter does not changed it straight away and he in turn leaves it to 67 minutes or so then it is bordering on

negligence

i swear to christ if he leaves it to 67 minutes i will be raging

He always does that-anywhere from 64-69 mins-Pathetic

AM ACTUALLY SICK AE THIS SHIT MAN AM NO EVEN WATCHIN THE GAME!!! AL JUST HEAR THE FINAL RESULT!

Need to keep supporting the team ffs.

There playing actually rank rotton! Am no sufferin to watch them run all over us!! :anguish:

Are you watching this pish Smith? Get that team fucking told and leave Stevie Smith and Velicka in there. FFS.

Come on Gers, we can still turn this around, 2 goals in 45 mins?

If we can't win today, we don't deserve to be champions.

We need to take off Velicka and Smith. Both should never have started. Smith has been poor and Lafferty offers pace and height up front.

More than that we have no width. Daily just does not know what to do at times and he is getting little help due to our lack of movement.

Let's see what these players are made of!

They are either winners, or shite-bags!

Anything less than a win, and, the league is over.

If Boyd wasnt such a shitebag and went right through the player on the halfway line hibs wouldn't have had the chance to play the ball into the middle and set up that shitty fucking goal.

He is a fucking liabilty!!!!!!111!!!!1!11one

Get Boyd & Velicka off and somebody tell Stevie Smith to get on the pitch.

Do these guys not WANT to win this league? Has Stevie Smith touched the ball in outfield play since he returned from injury? Why is Lafferty not playing?

Even though we are in a winning run, we are overdue this, we have been scraping by for so long. Personally i see no chance in hell of us scoring twice in this 2nd half, but now we will see what this team is made of once and for all.

After such a great weekend it's all being undone yet again. Piss poor, and i feel demoralised

Aye, I am, its the same performance we have had for weeks

exactly and whenever it was brought up you got your fcukin head bit off because we had won the game - people saying a win is a win don't think about the next team we play (td) in fact it was minstral who has been shouting from the rafters that we where going to slip up because of recent performances

is this no the team that beet hibs 3-2, players aint playing right, no walts fault it his players, need there heads banging, and its shocking to wish a death on someone, some need there heads checked