*** The Official Hibs v Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets treat every game as if its the game that wins the league.

We simply have to win this game as we all know, I've got a feeling its going to be as tough as hell though. Every player has to be committed, just like Saturday.

Lets take these bastards!

2-0 Rangers! :cheers:

Fuck having to win at Tannadice for the league :anguish: When was the last time we actually won there? They always up it against us. Very tidy team . Like to watch them play but not against us. If we cant win tomorrow then we dont deserve to win the league.

This is the time where footballers earn their money and they have to make it happen. As a group of players, they are closing in on the championship and when you do finish your career, you want to say you have won at least 1 championship. This is surely what players live for.

I think we have the chance to bump up the goal diff the scum dont play again till Sunday by that time we will have beaten Hivs and the Sheep those scum bastards wont scoremany (if at all) at Easter Road so i just hope we can get in among the goals tonight i know people will say as long as we win but if we score more goals than them we close the back door.

:alexander:

:dailly: :weir: :bougherra: :whittaker:

:davis: :mendes: :edu: :ssmith:

:boyd: :lafferty:

Massive game tomorrow like they all are now, nothing less than a win will do!

:clap: that would be my team DB 2-1 gers tonight me thinks

I think Smith Will go for

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :ssmith:

:davis: :edu: :mendes: :lafferty:

:boyd: :velicka:

or Dailly RB, Whittaker LB and Bring Lafferty on later on in the game.

:dailly: :weir: :bougherra::whittaker:

:davis: :edu: :mendes: :ssmith:

:boyd: :velicka:

that will be the side with lafferty coming on after half time to swap with Velicka.

I fully expect Septic to win their remaining games, so it is vital that we do so as well. People saying they'll slip up is more wishful thinking imo - they'll dig deep to produce the goods, so we'll just have to dig deeper!

I don't care what the team is

I don't care how we play

I don't care if we sneek it

I don't care if we get lucky

JUST FUCKIN WIN!!!

You've just summed it up perfectly for me (tu)

same :praise:

I think we have the chance to bump up the goal diff the scum dont play again till Sunday by that time we will have beaten Hivs and the Sheep those scum bastards wont scoremany (if at all) at Easter Road so i just hope we can get in among the goals tonight i know people will say as long as we win but if we score more goals than them we close the back door.

Agreed if the game is going our way tonight, then this is something we should be aiming for.

Although lets not get ahead of ourselves, Win is all that matter first and foremost.

:dailly: :weir: :bougherra: :whittaker:

:davis: :mendes: :edu: :ssmith:

:boyd: :lafferty:

Massive game tomorrow like they all are now, nothing less than a win will do!

that would be my team, but i can see velicka coming back in.

either way should be strong enough to see them off