What about Boyd next week?

minstral

I know i might get abuse but i would not play him reason being that United have 2 big centre backs. would it not be better to let Novo, Lafferty, and Millar run at them as we would then do them for pace, and you can see Wilkie giving away endless fouls.

You crazy fool!

going on recent performances boyd probably shouldn't but his record for scoring against united is good and he could be the key to the title, i wouldn't want to be in walters shoes when it comes to the decision, lets hope its the right one

I know i might get abuse but i would not play him reason being that United have 2 big centre backs. would it not be better to let Novo, Lafferty, and Millar run at them as we would then do them for pace, and you can see Wilkie giving away endless fouls.

Agree mate. I'd have Lafferty and Miller up front personally. If he started I hope he plays a blinder though.

going on recent performances boyd probably shouldn't but his record for scoring against united is good and he could be the key to the title, i wouldn't want to be in walters shoes when it comes to the decision, lets hope its the right one

Possibly Boyd could get a start in the first 55 mins and maybe grab a goal or two, if not we can bring either Novo, Lafferty or Miller (depends whos playing) will replace him and rip the Utd defence to shreds.

Possibly Boyd could get a start in the first 55 mins and maybe grab a goal or two, if not we can bring either Novo, Lafferty or Miller (depends whos playing) will replace him and rip the Utd defence to shreds.

i would be much more confident going into next weekend if i knew boyd was at home eating pie and practising his 'i'm meaner than a rattlesnake' look rather than on the pitch pretending to be a footballer. last 2 games have been a disgrace, we were a man down with him playing.

spot on