Manchester United the septic of England my back side

The only team even comparable to them in England is Liverpool as it is now. :anguish:

dont see what the issue with liverpool is

Arrogant fans, speshul relationships, links with Ireland.

I know they were founded by a Protestant, but they are very comparable to septic in my eyes.

Liverpool were founded by an orangeman, and have always been the protestant team of the city. Everyon are the ones with special links to septic. Liverpool has more orange lodges than any other city in England

This ridiculous myth of there being an English Celtic needs to stop. There is not a team in Englad who have the same victim mentaility, sumbag antics, plastic paddyisms or failure to integrate with society.

Liverpool and Manchester United are both proud English clubs who fully acknowlege their heritage. Their is a large Irish following for each team but that has never stopped them from being anything other than English clubs. The Irish fans who go and watch Man U and Liverpool don't bring the baggage that the pastic paddies from the East End bring, they full ingratiate themselves with the history and heritage of each club.

There is no comparison.

i cant recall ever seeing a tri colour at a epl game ?

i cant recall seeing a saltire at the old firm on the 9th either?

celtic are in a league of their own, dirty scummy paddy fucking tattie muching kiddy fiddling terriost supporting ambulance chasing giro claiming manky cunts

This ridiculous myth of there being an English Celtic needs to stop. There is not a team in Englad who have the same victim mentaility, sumbag antics, plastic paddyisms or failure to integrate with society.

Liverpool and Manchester United are both proud English clubs who fully acknowlege their heritage. Their is a large Irish following for each team but that has never stopped them from being anything other than English clubs. The Irish fans who go and watch Man U and Liverpool don't bring the baggage that the pastic paddies from the East End bring, they full ingratiate themselves with the history and heritage of each club.

There is no comparison.

(tu)

They were going to be called Manchester Celtic though :craphead::lol:

Liverpool were founded by an orangeman, and have always been the protestant team of the city. Everyon are the ones with special links to septic. Liverpool has more orange lodges than any other city in England

He was also a Mason

I think you'll find that Everton's links with septic are a work of fiction. It only exists between a minority of the everton fans. Same with those idiots at Anfield who turn up in Septic tops. Every Everton or Liverpool fan who I've ever met have confirmed this.

I've met plenty of Man U fans however who seem convinced that them and Celtic are one and the same.

The only team even comparable to them in England is Liverpool as it is now. :anguish:

Sunderland are now. Didn't they not participate in the poppy day remembrance?

yeah i'm a hammer and went to sunderland away earlier in the season. loads of irish tricolours, and a few septic tops/hats among the mackems. and then in the west ham end we had some fella with a huge union jack with RFC and hammers on (tu)

celtic are in a league of their own, dirty scummy paddy fucking tattie muching kiddy fiddling terriost supporting ambulance chasing giro claiming manky cunts

I can, seen a couple, Tottenham, Man City.

Some shite on this thread, as someone who lives on the outskirts of Liverpool i can assure you Liverpool is not the Celtic of England.

Biggest Orange walk in England is in Southport when the Liverpool Lodges and Bolton ones march, the two main football tops you will see on the 12th in town are Liverpool, Rangers ones with a few Everton, Man City and Chelsea.

Liverpool, Everton, Man Utd, Man City all have Irish who follow them but that doesn't make them like Celtic, most EPL teams have Irish supporters.

You will always get some who say they follow Celtic or Rangers as a second team but most think the SPL is shit and don't give a fuck about either Rangers or Celtic as you will find on any old firm day when the pubs are fucking empty except for the early boozers who want the racing channel on.

There is no comparison.

Well said

I can, seen a couple, Tottenham, Man City.

Seen them at man utd aswell, liverpool and everton also

"dirty scummy paddy fucking tattie muching kiddy fiddling terriost supporting ambulance chasing giro claiming manky cunts" ... it's so apt they really should put it on the badge :pipe:

"dirty scummy paddy fucking tattie muching kiddy fiddling terriost supporting ambulance chasing giro claiming manky cunts" ... it's so apt they really should put it on the badge :pipe:

Its already there they just managed to fit it into four words "the celtic football club"

I see a tri colour some games , sure i saw one at a man utd game