***Official NEW Jersey Discussion Thread***

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is fecking brilliant :lol: That Scott52 guy repeats himself about 30 times.

As long as he doesn't make a 400 picture sig again, he can repeat himself all he likes. Well, within reason.

As long as its not the same colour blue as the shirt from the helicopter sunday season, that was a horrible shade of blue

Very washed out.

<cr>

The pic of Thomo is the final top...

Which is why I quoted the photo posted earlier in the thread...

It's pretty much the exact same. The only difference is the sleave.

And the fact the check is half the size...

ffs it wasn't that far off danny

<cr>

The pic of Thomo is the final top...

Which is why I quoted the photo posted earlier in the thread...

It's pretty much the exact same. The only difference is the sleave.

And the fact the check is half the size...

ffs it wasn't that far off danny

To be exact it's 1.7mm off size :craphead:

Id like a black away/3rd kit

IMO the 07/08 third top was the best third top we've ever had (unless the orange one was a third :D) (tu)

I really liked that shirt but I never got it, I wanted to get on in January when the price went down and they had none so just left it!

If our 3rd kit was like last years home shirt but black instead of blue id be pretty happy!

This thread is fecking brilliant :lol: That Scott52 guy repeats himself about 30 times.

As long as he doesn't make a 400 picture sig again, he can repeat himself all he likes. Well, within reason.

We should give him the link to the add-on of the firefox spell-check for his up-coming birthday :)

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Ne...1712478,00.html

THE WAIT is over and you can now check out the first official pictures of the fantastic new Rangers home kit.

The stylish new strip is launched on July 16 but a limited number of kits* are available to pre-order from Monday.

Fans pre-ordering will also receive a limited edition Kevin Thomson print.

The midfielder commented: "I really like the design of the new strip and I am sure it will be a hit with our supporters. I knew Rangers were a big club when I joined but when you see thousands of fans in Scotland and abroad wearing the kit with pride you realise how massive the club really is. Hopefully we can be as successful in the new strip as we were last season."

You can pre-order online HERE or via mail order on 0871 702 1972 from Monday on a first come first served basis.

The SPL Champions will officially launch the new home strip on Thursday, July 16 and it will be available to purchase exclusively from Rangers outlets including the Rangers JJB Megastore at Ibrox Stadium, the Argyle Street Rangers JJB store, online right here on rangers.co.uk and via mail order on 0871 702 1972.

*While stocks last