***Official NEW Jersey Discussion Thread***

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the end I quite like it. The Thomson final pic probably gives the most accurate representation of it, and while I am not exactly in love with the retro check, it's not awful.

And thank God someone blessed with the gift of sight put the the Umbro logo in the right place rather than high up the shoulder as it has been. Much lower now.

And thank God someone blessed with the gift of sight put the the Umbro logo in the right place rather than high up the shoulder as it has been. Much lower now.

I think it makes a hell of a difference, everytime i saw it in the past i just wanted to cut it out and sew it back in the right place.

I LOVE this years new strip but is it just me or do our strips get lighter every year?

newkit07hb9.jpg

rangers_08_09_home_football_shirt_umbro.

31505c7.jpg

These images may not be the best example but still you lot know what i'm saying, right?

really disappointed with this new home shirt. looks cheap and nasty. always buy the home shirt every year (apart from the first one that rangers made themselves, the one that no two strips were the same), but defo wont be buying this one. i wish the fans were given a say, i think one wont go down well with the fans. not one of the better ones they've released.

really disappointed with this new home shirt. looks cheap and nasty. always buy the home shirt every year (apart from the first one that rangers made themselves, the one that no two strips were the same), but defo wont be buying this one. i wish the fans were given a say, i think one wont go down well with the fans. not one of the better ones they've released.

Sadly, i have to agree, it looks cheap and isn't a patch on last seasons imo. The mock ups were much better :(

Always buy the shirts tbh but can't say i like it at all.

Sadly, i have to agree, it looks cheap and isn't a patch on last seasons imo. The mock ups were much better :(

Always buy the shirts tbh but can't say i like it at all.

so far myself, and about 90% of the people on RM disagree with you.....these are far and away the BEST STRIPS since the mid-90'd with Adidas...(tu)

:gerbad: