***Official NEW Jersey Discussion Thread***

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really disappointed with this new home shirt. looks cheap and nasty. always buy the home shirt every year (apart from the first one that rangers made themselves, the one that no two strips were the same), but defo wont be buying this one. i wish the fans were given a say, i think one wont go down well with the fans. not one of the better ones they've released.

really disappointed with this new home shirt. looks cheap and nasty. always buy the home shirt every year (apart from the first one that rangers made themselves, the one that no two strips were the same), but defo wont be buying this one. i wish the fans were given a say, i think one wont go down well with the fans. not one of the better ones they've released.

Sadly, i have to agree, it looks cheap and isn't a patch on last seasons imo. The mock ups were much better :(

Always buy the shirts tbh but can't say i like it at all.

so far myself, and about 90% of the people on RM disagree with you.....these are far and away the BEST STRIPS since the mid-90'd with Adidas...(tu)

:gerbad:

Add me to the 10% its stinking, whens next seasons strip out???/

Getting the home top for sure, possibly the third one too (if it's made to look like that mock up).

Anyone think Boyd will still be around? Safe bet to get him on the back?

Impossible to say. If you'd be pissed at having got Boyd on the new top if he leaves this summer, then why risk it?

Impossible to say. If you'd be pissed at having got Boyd on the new top if he leaves this summer, then why risk it?

That's why I always wait that wee bit longer to get the top, so I know I wont be pissed off if the player I have on it leaves.

I love the shirt - a safe choice but Rangers through and through in design i feel.

My question - will non-Carling-logo ones be appearing at any point? if so when?

They always do. Apparantly it was done so that our muslim fans had a cahnce to buy a shirt that did not advertise alcohol. They will be out at the same time will they not?

I love the shirt - a safe choice but Rangers through and through in design i feel.

They always do. Apparantly it was done so that our muslim fans had a cahnce to buy a shirt that did not advertise alcohol. They will be out at the same time will they not?

*note to self* don't sit beside anyone without a carling logo on the bus

*note to self* don't sit beside anyone without a carling logo on the bus

:lol: That's a good point incase it turns out to be McCoist355.