Worst fans to set foot in ibrox

highguy

Kaunas fans - All 7 of them...Wankers :angry:

i agree lol i think there was ten or 11 or 14 sumfin like ttht tho? meber sittin in ma seat at copland coutin them?

you remember counting them, either 10...11... or 14 ? were you mad way it ?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sheep imo are more sick than the scum,some of the things they have done is sickening and things i wouldn't ever say about any celtic fan.

Youve got a point there, but cunts with 66 on the back of their green and grey are equal in the scum-ometer . :angry:

Fenerbarche? heard they went nuts in season 01/02

They were a bit mental. They went haywire when their team bus arrived outside the main stand, i remember feeling slightly intimidated.

Horrible night.

Shitebag.

why feyenoord?

They made an attempt to charge our support when we played them, it made for a nasty atmosphere aw night.

Remember seeing them outside Ibrox waiting to get in.

They spent about 2 hours singing Celtic songs. C***S!!

Aberdeen, Celtic, Feyenoord and Manchester United in that order. Everyone dirty scumbags in their own unique way.

For anyone that doesn't remember Feyenoord, their fans tried to charge us at Ibrox inside the ground. When we went to Rotterdam we were advised to stay away in Amsterdam for safety. Whilst driving up to the stadium in Rotterdam (with a police line may I add) our bus was attacked by mongols wearing Rotterdam hooligans on their t-shirts, although I doubt us standing at the window with ajax flags and scarves helped the situation! There was also a lot of trouble in the ground. Although my main memory of driving through Rotterdam city centre was someone with a fake rattler top blessing himself every ten seconds.

Bohemians 1984

When their toughest came after the kicking they got in Dublin.....think it was 3 of them turned up and got the whole Broomloan to themselves.

at least 8 of them Gaff. Fair play to them.

mine are Feyenoord as one of the cunts tried to throw me on the underground track only to get his balls toed. then outside ibrox underground there was bottles etc being lobbed at us. Panathinakos are another bunch of cunts. snapping seats and jumpin around like scumbags. Obviously in scotland its THEM aberdeen and hibs

Bohemians 1984

When their toughest came after the kicking they got in Dublin.....think it was 3 of them turned up and got the whole Broomloan to themselves.

at least 8 of them Gaff. Fair play to them.

As many as that........all in the rear Broomie as i remember.just to scope the place to attack eh :gerbad:

Well seeing they are called the gypsies

Apart from the tims its the sheep and i'll never forget Feyenoord :lol: .

Forgot my dad was with me and my mates that night,

his face was a picture as i exchanged pleasantries with the Dutch fans below me in the Broomloan and there was one in amongst us,

game as fuck but still left with a sore face