*** The Official PSG vs Rangers thread***

J_RFC87

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could someone please sum up our performance for me. Had a game and didnt get to watch it. Is it getting shown again later tonight?

Much better passing than last year, players seem to have developed a good one touch flowing football. Only department we lacked in was the final touch and scoring. Good all round performance. Outplayed them for the majoirty of the match and deserved the win.

Mendes was world class.

Naisy did good.

Boyd seems fitter.

Could someone please sum up our performance for me. Had a game and didnt get to watch it. Is it getting shown again later tonight?

Fairly typical pre-season stuff to be honest, with some impressive spells from Rangers. I thought McCulloch, Mendes and Papac were our best performers, but no-one really had a bad day. Our last 20 mins looked very promising as the game opened up a bit, and Naismith again looked sharp and eager.

All in all a satisfying run-out, but I think we'll have to show more against Arsenal.

That makes you feel alot better about this season imo.

Some very nice and tidy football.

Bring on yer CL!!

Well i bet thats what the Celtic fans thought after the Wembley Cup.

I'll be waiting to the proper seasons starts to make my judgements!

Good performance, the only problem I could see was when we pushed up Weir's lack of pace was exposed a couple of times. Oh and Whittaker sometimes shows players too much to the outside but he was up against a cracking player in Rothen.

Highlights for me were Mendes who's passing, intercepting and first touch were second to none and Bougherra who was once again like a brick wall at the back.

The fans were also superb, think we heard just about every one from the songbook, was proud of them all. :clap:

Fingers crossed for Naismith this season, he's beginning to have a bit more about him now. Still think Aaron needs eased in gently based on this performance.

Based on this mate, if we are to have youth/young players on the left, Papac needs dropping, that will solve it

how dare you doubt sasa papac.

or what? haha. I dont have any doubt, I think he is a detriment to the overall team, sadly, unless Steve Smith gets his pre injury form, or, we risk Wylde, we dont have any real option

You are happy with the fact he refuses to pass the ball to young players? It winds me up! big time. Got to the point today where he could have got Thomson injured by playing a terrible pass to him when Aaron had made a great run on the left and was wide open (as the Sky commentators pointed out), and, that was the the common theme 2nd half. Aaron ended up having to come all the way back and win the ball for himself to get involved

Fingers crossed for Naismith this season, he's beginning to have a bit more about him now. Still think Aaron needs eased in gently based on this performance.

Based on this mate, if we are to have youth/young players on the left, Papac needs dropping, that will solve it

how dare you doubt sasa papac.

or what? haha. I dont have any doubt, I think he is a detriment to the overall team, sadly, unless Steve Smith gets his pre injury form, or, we risk Wylde, we dont have any real option

You are happy with the fact he refuses to pass the ball to young players? It winds me up! big time. Got to the point today where he could have got Thomson injured by playing a terrible pass to him when Aaron had made a great run on the left and was wide open (as the Sky commentators pointed out), and, that was the the common theme 2nd half. Aaron ended up having to come all the way back and win the ball for himself to get involved

Yes, I thought Papac was very average today. He does tend to ignore Aaron for some reason.

Overall a very good performance considering it was a friendly and against a fairly decent team. They all played well particular Mendez who was outstanding and deserved the MOTM award.

Last season I was like many of us saying things like FFS why is he wearing the jersey? (Dailly, McCulloch and Naismith as well as one or two others) . But I've decided I love every Rangers player now, even big Lee! :ohmy:

Roll on tomorrow.

Overall a very good performance considering it was a friendly and against a fairly decent team. They all played well particular Mendez who was outstanding and deserved the MOTM award.

Last season I was like many of us saying things like FFS why is he wearing the jersey? (Dailly, McCulloch and Naismith as well as one or two others) . But I've decided I love every Rangers player now, even big Lee! :ohmy:

Roll on tomorrow.

Boab's going to be spitting feathers that you've called him "Mendez!" Quick, change it before anyone notices ;)

Welcome to RM (tu):cheers:

Roll on tomorrow.

Boab's going to be spitting feathers that you've called him "Mendez!" Quick, change it before anyone notices ;)

Welcome to RM (tu):cheers:

too late.......and also minstral will go mental having a similiar name...........ow almost forgot welcome sniff sniff