**The Official Rangers 3 vs 2 Man City match thread**

Gaz52

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always thought I'd see City at their home ground first when I first seen them but brilliant my 2 favourite British teams will be playing at the same time.

The more we rest Thomson the less match fitness he gets. He needs a half hour here, a half there. But he should feature in every match otherwise his recovery will be stilted.

We ain't resting Thomson we are pushing him to the limit at the moment, anybody who has had a knee injury will know it's a slow comeback. I know were all anxious for him to be back in but we really do need to be patient.

Thomson should sit out Man City due to the fact the boy has nearly played 90minutes in 2 days, no doubt he'll be feeling some stiffness today. It's good he's back but lets not push it that much he ends up back in treatment room.

Has Boyd played much at all this pre-season?

Not much at all. Not a full game so far. 45 minutes, half hour vs PSG? Half hour also in Germany?

The way i see it with Boyd is Walter is weighing his options on view, to either cash in or offer a new contract.

The longer this goes on without us offering a new contract, the more I'm convinced we'll desperately yet again try to punt Boyd.

Not much at all. Not a full game so far. 45 minutes, half hour vs PSG? Half hour also in Germany?

The way i see it with Boyd is Walter is weighing his options on view, to either cash in or offer a new contract.

The longer this goes on without us offering a new contract, the more I'm convinced we'll desperately yet again try to punt Boyd.

It's a bit weird mate.

Our 'main' striker has had about 70 minutes of pre-season action and there's no way he'll play the full 90 against City or Pompey.

Makes me wonder what's really happening with him.

It's a bit weird mate.

Our 'main' striker has had about 70 minutes of pre-season action and there's no way he'll play the full 90 against City or Pompey.

Makes me wonder what's really happening with him.

You'd think if they were looking to sell him they play him to put in the shop window.

Next up Man City, i'd like to see us set up more positively in this one

:alexander:

:papac:

:Boogie:

:weir:

:whittaker:

:davis:

:thomson:

:mendes:

:Naismith:

:boyd:

:miller:

Also would like to see Aaron get at least a half

Leaves us a bit exposed down the wings

Even if City slap us like Arsenal did, can you imagine the roar if Dinamo Moscow score.

the dinamo moscow games on at 5 o'clock mate

Is it?! Superb.

The place will be buzzing when the Scotland's Shame FC get pumped out of Europe!

:alexander:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :papac:

:thomson:

:davis: :mendes:

:novo: :miller: :Naismith:

Finally somebody got the center backs round the right way!! (tu)

:craphead:

I was thinking that flicking through them, does Boogie no play on Whittaker's side? Haha :pipe: