**The Official Rangers 3 vs 2 Man City match thread**

Gaz52

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man City have been struggling in pre-season so far and there so called 'Amazing Strikeforce' have failed to score. I would expect us to win if we play to a similar level of Saturday, but, also add that finishing touch.

A Man City fan i play an Online game with (FM Live if anyone plays it here) says Man City will destroy Rangers. He also said that Man City would show everyone why they would rock the EPL against Kaizer Chiefs :craphead:

Boyd has to play more at some point this season, does worry me tho he may get found out against stronger opposition I suppose but every regular, and youth, needs playing time.

The more we rest Thomson the less match fitness he gets. He needs a half hour here, a half there. But he should feature in every match otherwise his recovery will be stilted.

I don't know what team to play. Walter played exactly the team I wanted today

Same here but it was always risky considering they've barely played together that lot. Beasley hardly ever starts and neither does Naismith.

I made a post hinting they might not gel together - http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?...p;#entry3564105