Ex Rangers TV presenter Lindsay Archibald on Barry while both were at the club

Boab

Lindsey grew fond of all of "her boys" while she was at Ibrox, but revealed there was one player she didn't see eye to eye with.

Lindsey with Barry Ferguson

She had a string of clashes with Barry Ferguson - and claimed the cocky former captain even dubbed Ibrox "Barry's World".

Lindsey, of Glasgow, said: "Barry thought he was Mr Rangers. Me and him had some cracking arguments.

"I used to call it Barry-baiting because I could wind him up.

"The pair of us would go for it hammer and tongs - you could sell tickets for our fights.

"He was the only one I didn't get on with. Barry's used to getting his own way but I always get what I want too and he didn't like that.

"I'd get an interview with him even if I had to wait at the club's Murray Park traing ground for two or three hours.

"I'm not intimidated by him either. Nobody tells Barry what to do and he was not happy that I wouldn't accept that. Once you cross Barry he'll never speak to you again, which is what he did to me."

Ferguson left Rangers for Birmingham City earlier this year after being stripped of the Ibrox captaincy following April's Boozegate scandal.

You can read the whole article on her talking about the players with the link below, if you want tho I decided to not post the while thing, but the part about Barry stuck out for me meanwhile she seems a nice enough person.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/scottish/s...Gers-sqaud.html

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how she says that almost all the players fancied her. I'm blushing for her. She's 'nothing like a WAG', yet she sells her story in the news of the world? It sounds like she is living in a world of her own.

I love how she says that almost all the players fancied her. I'm blushing for her. She's 'nothing like a WAG', yet she sells her story in the news of the world? It sounds like she is living in a world of her own.

Exactly, the NOTW, says it all doh

I almost choked on my corn flakes reading that. Sounds like a bit of a bunny boiler to me who see's Angelina Jolie looking back at her when she looks into the mirror. What a clown and wouldn't be surprised if we see her working in Morrisons or Asda after her total unprofessionalism!

Lindsey grew fond of all of "her boys" while she was at Ibrox, but revealed there was one player she didn't see eye to eye with.

Lindsey with Barry Ferguson

She had a string of clashes with Barry Ferguson - and claimed the cocky former captain even dubbed Ibrox "Barry's World".

Lindsey, of Glasgow, said: "Barry thought he was Mr Rangers. Me and him had some cracking arguments.

"I used to call it Barry-baiting because I could wind him up.

"The pair of us would go for it hammer and tongs - you could sell tickets for our fights.

"He was the only one I didn't get on with. Barry's used to getting his own way but I always get what I want too and he didn't like that.

"I'd get an interview with him even if I had to wait at the club's Murray Park traing ground for two or three hours.

"I'm not intimidated by him either. Nobody tells Barry what to do and he was not happy that I wouldn't accept that. Once you cross Barry he'll never speak to you again, which is what he did to me."

Ferguson left Rangers for Birmingham City earlier this year after being stripped of the Ibrox captaincy following April's Boozegate scandal.

You can read the whole article on her talking about the players with the link below, if you want tho I decided to not post the while thing, but the part about Barry stuck out for me meanwhile she seems a nice enough person.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/scottish/s...Gers-sqaud.html

She seems like a daft slut who is getting her own back on the club after being pumped and told to feck off by Edu.......

She is a munter.

A hope big Edu gave her a good seeing to...Daft cow

EDU! EDU! EDU DU DU DU DU!

Good lad, she's clearly a dirty slag and a bunny boiler, certainly not someone you'd want for long term. Why would he stick around after? She's not worth it!