Jerome Rothen signs for Rangers

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jerome Rothen is set to seal a move from Paris St Germain to Rangers ahead of Tuesday's 5pm transfer deadline, according to Sky Sports News.

The French winger had been expected to join Schalke but the transfer collapsed and PSG then contacted Gers chairman Martin Bain.

Bain forged links with PSG during the Emirates Cup in pre-season and was keen to discuss a deal for Rothen.

It is now believed that Rothen has flown into Glasgow for final talks and will complete a switch later on Tuesday.

Rothen could arrive on a season-long loan or a permanent contract, with PSG ready to do business after he fell down the pecking order at Parc des Princes.

The 31-year-old, who has expressed a desire to leave PSG, was linked with Blackburn earlier in the summer.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12874_5529668,00.html

dont agree with lovenkrands dont think coming back would b a good idea although if it was a loan maybe but a cb is priority with the cl weir will not b good enough although i love the big man...spl standard only

how do u loan some1 thats not got a club :rolleyes:

just realsied i said that..im a diddy..

Jerome Rothen is set to seal a move from Paris St Germain to Rangers ahead of Tuesday's 5pm transfer deadline, according to Sky Sports News.

The French winger had been expected to join Schalke but the transfer collapsed and PSG then contacted Gers chairman Martin Bain.

Bain forged links with PSG during the Emirates Cup in pre-season and was keen to discuss a deal for Rothen.

It is now believed that Rothen has flown into Glasgow for final talks and will complete a switch later on Tuesday.

Rothen could arrive on a season-long loan or a permanent contract, with PSG ready to do business after he fell down the pecking order at Parc des Princes.

The 31-year-old, who has expressed a desire to leave PSG, was linked with Blackburn earlier in the summer.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12874_5529668,00.html

eeeeeeek :craphead:

villa wants richard dunne and james collins why would they want bougherra aswell

That's what I was about to post.

Talk is that Boughie is in Liverpool, but I'll take that with a pinch of salt! Everton wouldn't bid £8m after signing Heitinga last week!

They havent signed him yet apparently he is looking for too much money

I canny even imagine what money Martin Bain is on for workin one/two days per year if you include the last day in the jan transfer window!! And I believe he TOOK A CALL from PSG about the availability of the player!!!!!!.... :5536:

It's hard work picking up the phone two days a year (tu)