***The Official Motherwell v Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crocker immediately slates Mendes for that, then McCann says "hold on a second, let's see the reply" and makes an analysis from that.

the phone ins will be filled with the Mcgeedy defenders tonight!

Fuck them

Crocker immediately slates Mendes for that, then McCann says "hold on a second, let's see the reply" and makes an analysis from that.

the phone ins will be filled with the Mcgeedy defenders tonight!

It wasn't a dive, while Mendes didn't get the ball, the player followed through his tackle and took out Mendes. A player can still get to the ball first but if the tackle is reckless then it is still a foul.

Rothen ..... no pace, not impressed me so far, on this performance i would prefer to see Naismith out there.

Hang on a sec mate, he's just signed.

Will take him a while to adapt to the frantic pace of Scottish football for a start. Has shown some nice touches and flashes of ability.

I wouldn't have started him, rather slowly bedded him in but he's out there and it is hard to criticise him on very first impressions.

Rothen ..... no pace, not impressed me so far, on this performance i would prefer to see Naismith out there.

FFS mate, this is what annoys me about some fellow bears, if the guy isent Brian Laudrup in the in the first 45 mins then he is slated.

You should read Papaguys thread about Rothen, he is not a "pacy winger" in the same way Beckham is not.