***The Official Motherwell v Rangers Thread***

Muff

I'm curious to see how that Moutaouakil that Motherwell signed from Charlton gets on.

He's looking like a decent player.

Certainly one to keep your eye on over the next few months.

If he cant get a game down there and he now plays for Murderwell he is 5th rate is that wht you want

Actually I think you will find that he couldn't get a game for Charlton because he was frozen out due to a bust up with a team mate, and that's also the only reason he is at Motherwell.

The guy is a French U21 internationalist and former captain, who is only in Scotland to get games and probably a move to a club more deserving of his talent.

However if you want to take a five year old's logic when judging a players quality then yeah he is "5th rate"

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm curious to see how that Moutaouakil that Motherwell signed from Charlton gets on.

If he cant get a game down there and he now plays for Murderwell he is 5th rate is that wht you want

You don't half talk some shite.

I was told by many on here you talk ther biggest pile and you have just confirmed that

Wipe your moth daily the verbal dickorea is shocking

Looks like if we are going to get a goal, it will come from a set piece!

Don't know if anyone has posted it, but the black arm bands are for suicide prevention week. Motherwell back "Choose Life" and we agreed to back it aswell by wearing black arm bands to raise awareness.

http://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/index.php?op...&Itemid=135

Need to step up a gear, I think Mendes has been pretty poor and needs to take the game by the scruff of the neck. Perhaps take off Lee put Davis in the Middle with Mendes and get Naismith out wide on the right, him or Novo. One more thing is depending on how things go, I'd take Weir off maybe for last 20 mins, save him for Wednesday. By the way anyone watching on Iraqgoals and signal keeps cutting off?

You don't half talk some shite.

I was told by many on here you talk ther biggest pile and you have just confirmed that

Wipe your moth daily the verbal dickorea is shocking

Think you may be overtaking him in the talking shite stakes though.....

We need to up the pace. Miller needs to learn how to shoot. Midfield too slow. Play Davis inside and bring on Naismith and Novo. Rothen is too slow for my liking - take him off along with Miller.

The problem with Rothen is that if we give him the ball too deep, he may have to try and beat the full back, something which isn't his strength. We need to play through the middle and give the ball to Rothen when he is in a position to put in a deadly cross.

The main concern for me is Boyd, this guy is looking for a new contract plus a starting place in Europe on this performance so far he wont be in contention for both.

C'mon Boyd, lets get the head up and want it. Make Walter job harder and atleast put yourself into contention. This is a perfect opportunity for him to put himself in a great position with everybody playing below par.

People already slating Rothen :anguish:

I know ffs. The guy has had his first 45mins in a new country and already people are slagging him. Anyone that know anything about him knows hes not a pacy winger yet we are getting people gurning as he has no pace??? Ridiculous. Hes been quiet but hes shown glimpses of his talent and has already put a couple of decent balls into the box. Remember hes played in france his whole life, it will take him time to adapt to a new country. Kevin thomson took 6months to adapt at rangers and hes played in the spl his whole career ffs.