Artur Boruc

Gaz52

he can't perform under pressure. how many mistakes has he made in the big games? almost every game rangers have won while he has been in goal he has made a howler. also against NI and in champions league games. He is a wee game superstar and a big game shrinking violet.

apart from being a filthy cunt

In the world cup in 06 as a previus poster has stated he was absolutely outstanding in that tournament and leading upto it. I Still believe if the tarriers had decided to get rid of him then they would have got good money, very good money he was at his peak. The following season he was living of the reputation of being the best goalie at the World Cup an it let him down and he has never recoverd since. He threw in 2 against hibs at easter rd early in the season and proceded to have a couple more howlers. He is noting but a liability now and i belive it wont be long til he blows his top or that other polish fucking refugee replaces him

Am I the only one that thought Boruc's positioning for Miller's first was awful. He gave him so much of the net to aim for and that dive halfway across to try and reach it, he still failed. The shot wasn't even in the corner.

Watching Millers first goal on the TV, i couldnt figure out what happend it just looked all wrong. Borucs angles were shit. Not good enough to be a no's 1 in the EPL. Oh and hes a Dick.

Poor positioning, his organisation is awful, commits himself far too early, poor distribution, lacks in concentration, get's riled up far too easily, suspect at crossed balls, cracks under pressure, makes far too many clangers, poor communication, lack of respect towards his team-mates, over weight, not a team player....

Plus he's a horrible, little t@ig bastard.

Hes capable of making world class saves, but he is overweight, and some of the howlers he has produced make him a pretty average keeper. Would rather have either of our 2.

(tu)

Poor positioning, his organisation is awful, commits himself far too early, poor distribution, lacks in concentration, get's riled up far too easily, suspect at crossed balls, cracks under pressure, makes far too many clangers, poor communication, lack of respect towards his team-mates, over weight, not a team player....

Plus he's a horrible, little t@ig bastard.

I don't think he's that good TBH :sherlock:

He's a novelty, a pure novelty.

Kerr, Gould, Hedman, Douglas, they were all gash and couldn't catch a cold. Considering their valuation of O'Geady, a 'keeper who could actually catch the ball two weeks in-a-row would've been their saviour. One who could do that, was an international AND didn't break the bank, to them, was always going to be the best thing since Jim Torbett's handjobs.

We all know how much they like to exaggerate their own importance and their players abilities, but I don't even watch them and would be confident of naming at least ten howlers he's had, the four-two game at Castle Doom last season and Rankin's dig at Easter Road, to name a couple.

Someone mentiond his positioning and blocking hand for Miller's first on Sunday and I'd like to highlight that, what on fucking earth was he doing? He's a good 'keeper, but not the 'keeper that they believe they have and I'd much, much rather have McGregor.

As for his attitude and behaviour, I treat him like a child; If you ignore him, he'll find something new to seek attention from. I no longer have an opinion on him, he isn't worth it.