I'll start...SMITH OUT NOW!

LegendofCoop

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Smith delivers what 70% of our fans wanted 3 and a half years ago..beating Sellik. Its an attitude that holds us back and will continue to hold us back until we wake up and smell the coffee.

We are a small time club and will continue to be until we are run properly from top to bottom, but hey as long as we finish above Sellik then who cares.

You reap what you sow...plain and simple

I would be the first one to say Smith out, but really, who is there that would replace him.

we have no money to pay a club compensation for a manager, and what quality manager in his right mind would want to come to a skint club in a shitty backwater league.

Sadly Smith is about our level at the moment.

Walter has so much experience and this happens, you wander what would happen if a less experienced guy was at the helm. Naturally you would throw on Boyd, lose even more possesion and proably get hit for 6 or 7.

It goes beyond the manager here, the board need to find money somehow/ from somewhere or we'll looking at more embarressment even at domestic level.

He will leave us in a right mess. Has no interest in the long term future of the club, only grinding out results with such short term thinking for his own career. Hence his aversion to playing youth, despite us being skint. Now the like of Wilson definately won't get a chance this season.

Hes a joke.

the old cunts no got a clue he plays half the team oot of position and dosent wan us going forward. i wouldnt say our team is shite we have got decent players but the hes fucked in the head n dosent know were to play em walter out ally number 1 thats what i say

de ja vu anyone ? is it 1997-98 ?

we're back to square one, the team is deteriorating and the management (not just the manager) can't do anything with it. only this time there's no money for a clear out as proved by bringing Paul le Guen in.

we're screwed :(

the tactics tonight were shocking, even Dan Petrescu said he was puzzled and somewhat shocked by the approach of Rangers playing 1 upfront in a home game that is a must win match to stay in the hunt, especially against a team untested at the CL level.

the performance of the players was really bad, giving the ball away, lack of creativity, lack of pace, lack of skill, technique.....its awful but you could go on and on and on