I'll start...SMITH OUT NOW!

LegendofCoop

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When you don't have the quality you don't have the answers

totally agree, you cant polish a turd - and our team is fucking full of them!

Smith built that team. Smith turned that team into a team scared to attack. Smith set out a defensive formation against a side who had never won a game in europe.

I couldnt agree more. Smith,get to fuck,you are an absolute joke and a disgrace to the club. We should NEVER be playing defensive against home unless we are playing Barcalona or Real Madrid. Oh how our club's stature has fallen.

Just checking......2 hours on....nah...still hurts as much. Still blame the manager for not having the nous to spot the changes that needed making and to action them.

I just wonder....does McCoist actually agree with Smith, or is he too much of a yes man to say..."You know what Walter...you're WRONG!" and make changes he thinks need making????

Really there is only so much you can take, I have to agree with Muff!

:P and perhaps the guy who started the thread!

It's bewildering. Smith sets his team out week after week, regardless of the quality of the opposition, with one thing in mind....defend. Even when we're getting pumped by a pub team.............wait...it's just hit me. It's RANGERS who are the pub team!!!!

Don' give me all this Manchester pish. The man's a joke and hasn't a clue. There you go. Spleen vented. Get the fuckin dinosaur out now!

Ok and replace him with who? Wheres the money to pay a club to get someone new in? wheres the money to bring players in? There is no money we are skint!!

Don' give me all this Manchester pish. The man's a joke and hasn't a clue. There you go. Spleen vented. Get the fuckin dinosaur out now!

Ok and replace him with who? Wheres the money to pay a club to get someone new in? wheres the money to bring players in? There is no money we are skint!!

MONEY MONEY MONEY.............Is that all people can throw back??? It's THINKING that's going to get us out of this state. Thinking of how to play players in proper positions.......thinking of how to attack!

Tell me.....how much money did Petrescu spend?????????????? Get fuckin real....we can't spend our way out of this hole. It's now about getting the right person...not the highest paid!

MONEY MONEY MONEY.............Is that all people can throw back??? It's THINKING that's going to get us out of this state. Thinking of how to play players in proper positions.......thinking of how to attack!

Tell me.....how much money did Petrescu spend?????????????? Get fuckin real....we can't spend our way out of this hole. It's now about getting the right person...not the highest paid!

The right person in? What do we need to do to bring the new person in? Spend money we dont have!! A club isnt going to give a manager away for nothing!!

Who do we bring in to become manager and try take us forward?

The right person in? What do we need to do to bring the new person in? Spend money we dont have!! A club isnt going to give a manager away for nothing!!

There must be loads of managers at smaller clubs who have plied their trade and proven themselves, who would die for a shot at the Gers job. I'm not asking for someone who has won euro trophies....just someone who knows how to set a team up to try & win a game...not start defending a 1-0 lead after 84 seconds!

There must be loads of managers at smaller clubs who have plied their trade and proven themselves, who would die for a shot at the Gers job. I'm not asking for someone who has won euro trophies....just someone who knows how to set a team up to try & win a game...not start defending a 1-0 lead after 84 seconds!

I agree with your last bit about setting up a team to try and win and why we sat back after we scored i really dont know!!

I know people are angry just like myself after tonight and stuff being said in heat of the moment but we have to take a reality check, we dont have money to pay off Smith and we dont have money to pay another club to bring in a new manager

Our whole team is built round david weir!

Thats the fukin problem Smith thinks weirs his new (old) gough

Wee nacho sits on the bench week in week out put him and Boyd up fornt at home even just for the first half and then change it if it not working.

Give some of the young kids a chance, play Davis in cm, give smith a run at lb, put papac in the middle of defence ie PLAY THE PLAYERS IN THEIR NATURAL POSITIONS, its not fucking rocket science!

Why does he play 4-5-1 at home?

Why do we get shit scared of teams and try to nulify that with boring defensive tactics?

At least if we played attacking football and then got cuffed thatd be something, instaed there were time tonight when all we did was hold onto the ball and play it back whenever we got a chance!

FUCK THIS SMITH SOULD GO NOW! Put me incharge of the fuking team!

Smith delivers what 70% of our fans wanted 3 and a half years ago..beating Sellik. Its an attitude that holds us back and will continue to hold us back until we wake up and smell the coffee.

We are a small time club and will continue to be until we are run properly from top to bottom, but hey as long as we finish above Sellik then who cares.

You reap what you sow...plain and simple

Well said. This parochial outlook of so many will be the death of Rangers as a major club.

I'd like to ask smith why he never hooked that rotten at halftime, it was like playing with a man doon, time for new ideas a new outlook. We are going backwards not forwards. I honestly don't think these players want to play for him, this team should be pupping the dross of the spl, we should be pupping a bunch of chancing gypos - but the players just don't seem to care, they have no passion. If it wasn't for the fact the bheggers are so bad we would be out of this championship, the fact they are god awful conceals to a extent just how bad we are.

Walter should move upstairs, he deserves that , he is a good rangers man but this game isn't for him anymore its passing him by. Get a new face in , someone who doesn't need to spend but someone that can put a spark of life into these players.

One thing is a certainty Rotten should never set foot on the Ibrox pitch ever again, hopefully smith watches the video again and see's this washed up hide & seek player for what he really is.

Wanted him out since the UEFA Cup final, wanted him out after Kaunas, and wanted him out after the game at Tannadice last season, and I want him out even more after tonight.

We don't have the quality some are saying. We struggle to beat SPL sides, and Lee McCulloch cost more than the whole Unirea squad - so there goes that excuse.

The fact is that we have a clueless manager, who has spent millions, and has taken us as far as possible.

Jerome Rotten gets paid more in wages a year than the cost of that mobs team :angry:

He came in and steadied the ship, had lots of money to spend in NIAR, and is an average Manager who won't take us forward in regards yo ovreall progress, style of play or developing youth into the team. Wanted Walter out after the Scottish Cup Final, that mindset hasn't changed.

Walter has so much experience and this happens, you wander what would happen if a less experienced guy was at the helm. Naturally you would throw on Boyd, lose even more possesion and proably get hit for 6 or 7.

It goes beyond the manager here, the board need to find money somehow/ from somewhere or we'll looking at more embarressment even at domestic level.

With our lack of movement/interest in midfield and our complete refusalor inability to pass the ball on the ground we rarely have possession anyway and when we do Naismith and Miller in particular just run into opponents and lose the ball. Why Boyd has come into the argument is baffling.

I don't want Smith to go but for those who do what is a new manager going to dow ith no money and the likelyhood of players being sold undernetah him in January ?

Last night was a total disgrace but it was not a sacking offence.

Personally I believe that combined with our recent form, away in particular, it should be. Our salary structure alone should put us completely out of touch with the SPL outwith cltic, a team of gypsies from Romania should be absolutely nowhere near us. The buck has to stop with Smith.

The problem, and its been repeated ad nauseum, is who would replace him and take us forward?

I don't want Smith to go but for those who do what is a new manager going to dow ith no money and the likelyhood of players being sold undernetah him in January ?

Personally I believe that combined with our recent form, away in particular, it should be. Our salary structure alone should put us completely out of touch with the SPL outwith cltic, a team of gypsies from Romania should be absolutely nowhere near us. The buck has to stop with Smith.

The problem, and its been repeated ad nauseum, is who would replace him and take us forward?

No one is sacking a manager who is top of the league.

The buck, of course, stops with smith for last nights perofromance.

No one is sacking a manager who is top of the league.

The buck, of course, stops with smith for last nights perofromance.

Sorry i'll rephrase that, Murray would obviously never 'sack' Smith...

but Smith's a proud man and i could honestly see him and SDM deciding together that he's taken us as far as he can.