***Celtic 0-1 Hamburg FT***

Gaz52

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

round ye timmy?? we got humped 4-1 at home to a bunch of romanian unknowns and play with no fight or desire... celtic lose 1-0 to a very good german side despite having alot of the pressure and missing a couple of pretty good chances

yup we got one over on them this week so we did

round ye timmy?? we got humped 4-1 at home to a bunch of romanian unknowns and play with no fight or desire... celtic lose 1-0 to a very good german side despite having alot of the pressure and missing a couple of pretty good chances

Still great them losing,you would obv see them losing so at least it's funny to see them go out as well

Aye round ye timmy they got beat and am happy .. Sorry to offend you closet timmy ;)

Aye round ye timmy they got beat and am happy .. Sorry to offend you closet timmy ;)

haha brilliant - im still outraged by our humiliating defeat on tuesday, this makes fuck all difference to me

haha brilliant - im still outraged by our humiliating defeat on tuesday, this makes fuck all difference to me

It's got fukall to do with Tuesday so stop bringin it up, Celtic got beat and naturally we mock them

Still great them losing,you would obv see them losing so at least it's funny to see them go out as well

that was mostly a second team celtic were playing with the exception of 3 or 4 players.

What the fuck are you on THIS hamburg thread then if it means fuck all to you.

What the fuck are you on THIS hamburg thread then if it means fuck all to you.

I read the sub title "round ya timmy" and thought i would say what i thought on the matter

glad its making some of us happy i suppose, i dont think anything could make me happy football wise after tuesday night but i suppose everyones different