***The Official Dundee United 0 v 1 Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this game not live on SS3?

aye it is (tu)

Superb. I have Sky Player so I won't have to leave the flat with a hangover on Sunday.

:mcgregor:

:mcmillan::weir::papac::ssmith:

:whittaker::davis::thomson::fleck:

:miller::boyd:

I can see merit in playing Whittaker at right wing/mid with MacMillan at RB. I do not wish to see Thopmson in the team though, because he seems unfit and off form. Not too keen on Naismith's form just now too.

I would go with McGregor, McMillan, Weir, Papac, Smith, Whittaker, Davis, Fleck, Naismith/Lafferty, Miller and Boyd.

I think that we will win this game and go top of the SPL.

I can see merit in playing Whittaker at right wing/mid with MacMillan at RB. I do not wish to see Thopmson in the team though, because he seems unfit and off form. Not too keen on Naismith's form just now too.

I would go with McGregor, McMillan, Weir, Papac, Smith, Whittaker, Davis, Fleck, Naismith/Lafferty, Miller and Boyd.

Lafferty should be nowhere near the starting 11, especially out on the left.

Naismith for Lafferty - shades it!

Yes I agree generally speaking but I was thinking of a 4-3-3 line up. Naismith and Lafferty are both poor just now. Naismith started off great this year but has regressed a lot recently; Lafferty has never got going this year.

How did Wilson and McMillan do last night? Edit: Just read Muff's post.

In that case I'd go with;

:mcgregor:

:mcmillan: :weir: :papac: :whittaker:

:davis: :thomson: :fleck:

:novo: :boyd: :miller:

I'd would rather Thomson was dropped from the side for a few games, but we don't have enough cover so he'll have to do just now.