Steven Whittaker

martyboy2009

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tonight was the last straw for me on the subject of Whittaker, his level is at yer Motherwell's, Hamilton's and so on, shame is that noone will buy him and noone in the SPL bar Celtic could afford him, were stuck with this pish.

WATPRFCno1, most of the Rangers team are individualy on current form almost on the same level as Motherwell, Whittaker, Thompson, Davis, Miller, etc, etc. Why is that? They all came to Ibrox far better players than they are right now. The management is the reason. Plain and simple.

hate the bastard

come on ffs

vital player in our title win last season, yes he's playing shite but thats fucking harsh

No mate he's not playing shite, he is shite

Time for people to realise this

hate the bastard

come on ffs

vital player in our title win last season, yes he's playing shite but thats fucking harsh

Pish.

Vital is Boyd's goals, Davis' creativity and Weir and Bougherra's partnership... not Whittaker, regardless of his pretty runs up the wing.

New RB is what is fucking vital!

Think he would be better in midfield going forward. does absolutely nothing in defence.

have to agree though, tonight he was absolutely brutal.

That was his main position tonight, and he was still shite.

The less said about this fuck the better, he was raped 4 times in the 1st half which lead to the goal and didnt get any better in the 2nd.

The mind boggles at why this cunt was bought tae cover the sale of Hutton.

Eh?

He was signed in the summer as competition for Hutton, not as a replacement.

As far as I'm concerned, I agree with an earlier post. He was one of Scotlands brightest talents and for the majority of last season was pretty impressive when he finally got in ahead of Broadfoot. This season he has been very out of form for the most part.

I've never been a of his, he cannot defend, he is contstantly out of position and distribution is crap!

Like said above he is not good enough to wear that jersey.

Only positives for me tonight were McGregor showed again he is a class of his own, Wilson gained some great experience in Europe and walked it.

Lets concentrate on the treble now

Total bombscare, would gladly see Broadfoot back in the team ahead of him :anguish:

no chance, i would rather try a young player there then

whittaker at least offers an attacking option

Thats all he offers though. I want my right back to defend first attack second.

At fault for so may goals this capaign. Out muscled at the back post agsint Seville twice. At fault for Unirea's first goal and has simply been found out big time at this level. Only players capable of anything at this level are McGregor and Davis. The rest are found wanting big time.

As a silver lining at least Mcgregor's value will have rocketed as a result of this campaign. At least he's making headlines for the right reasons now. Our best player by far since October.